3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cellist 22.12.19 09:05 pm

Brakes on all settings (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

Good day!
The problem is this-the game gives the 25-30фпс on any graphics settings!That single that onlinece on ultra,on high,on low for FHD,which is 1024*768!Twisted,the spit,the driver changed,Internet read...
Load does not exceed % and 48-49%,memory not eating more than 6GB...
System i7 3.7 Gh 16Gb,Gtx770 2gb SLI
Battle 4.1 and even 5th are fine,what the problem might be?
33 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 22.12.19

cellist
rutile,spit,the driver changed,Internet read...

Read more the Internet speed will increase.

s
sagittariu 22.12.19

cellist
cli mind try to cut down, look how many operatives sees the computer, I had recently was a joke after cleaning missing 4 Giga operatives, what comp was run and worked stably only lag is crazy, I thought I demolished that thread on the mother when cleaned, but no watch only 4 GB instead of 8, I pulled the bar rubbed with an eraser stuck back in the mustache does not blow

c
cellist 22.12.19

sagittariu
No,RAM is all in place:)Sli works fine,both videocards loaded...1 Battles on the same engine works perfect.Somewhere around 10 fps added full disable the paging file....More I don't know what this game is doing))

A
ArmandoX 22.12.19

I don't think that's a problem, but try turning it off DX12. If it is enabled...

v
vitalik76 22.12.19

Well the graphics card certainly weak. Even if it is two. If direkth 12 is turned off, you can try to get someone powerful graphics card (well, at least GTX1070 or 1080) and to try as will. Why it seems to me that's the problem.

PS Memory this game eats ranging from 9Гб until around 12. It confuses me that you have a total of 6. Either there is a resolution of 640 by 480, or beyond the arcade was not looking.

j
jax baron 22.12.19

cellist
What do you want dunevo also try the settings, if you th do not be twist look as

T
TheHouse 22.12.19

cellist
12 dx off, it should stop lag

c
cellist 22.12.19

vitalik76
12dx I have Windows seven)..
Vidyuhi Yes,the last effort already))But it's not like they matter-put 1024*768 on low, and scaling by 25% and still ~30фпс!!Other games on this engine to run quite well,and BF4 and BF1,and even the 5th single pass.Dragon Age too.I can not understand that they are in this game sephali)), the Whole brain broke ...))a Matter of principle already))

M
MikHail19889 22.12.19

Uh, reinstall Windows. I'm serious.

g
gmh4589 22.12.19

Something also suspicious that the game is only 6 gigs of RAM eats. I have it 10 eating.
I would advise to see if all the RAM works.
Recently, suddenly I also have some games suddenly lag started, I noticed that in device Manager it is written: installed 16 GB of RAM, 12 GB available. It turned out that one of the straps failed. Found what was not working, took it out, and the lag stopped. I understand that some games tried to load data outside the RAM, as the computer saw, but, of course, load nothing, and that lag.

c
cellist 22.12.19

Windu reinstalled me for this shydevra broke,to be honest:)
I gave up already:)Good bought for 500r...the Hell with it....

b
bagsisila 22.12.19

cellist
most likely the case in 7-ke or which is unlikely in sli, a single gtx 770 should be enough for low settings somewhere in the 80 fps in the cartoon, and for sofa experts ' who say about the memory I have FX-8320 8gb RAM gtx 1060 to 6gb and everything is flying on the ultra in the cartoon (of course on DX 11) to DX 12 will eat more memory.
PS look at YouTube there are a lot of test games on the map and 770 fps acceptable

Y
Yoba1212 22.12.19

cellist wrote:
Somewhere around 10 fps added full disable the paging file..
It just do not need. This game is that Andromeda made under 4K. Forcibly put the 150GB file swap, if you do not go then put the top ten.
Seven is not able to work with 4K content. I'm the same way with the Andromeda suffered.

v
vitalik76 22.12.19

Yoba1212 wrote:
It just do not need.
It depends on the amount of memory. I'm so honestly tired of when the more memory you buy, the greater the required size of the paging file. Because I have set max memory as possible for my iron - 64GB, but the pagefile is to disable once and for all. And still there was not a single flight due to the lack of swap. Real ceiling the memory consumption of the game is about 12Gb.

gmh4589 wrote:
Something also suspicious that the game is only 6 gigs of RAM eats. I have it 10 eating.
Maybe it depends on the settings. My resolution is 1600x900 and graphics ultra with dh11 memory consumption starts from 9Гб. How can there be 6, even if the minimum system requirements for the game is written 8Gb.

P
Pauls96 22.12.19

vitalik76
The game can consume a different amount of RAM depending on video RAM. If not enough VRAM, it will use more RAM. I have this problem with r6 siege and 4K textures were, the game more than 4 gig of memory used, and because of this, not enough RAM, and the game started to slow down. Now RAM 8 gigabytes, and the game never complained about the lack of RAM. The paging file is disabled. But then some situation goes opposite, 2 GB video, and RAM less uses.

v
vitalik76 22.12.19

My video card also 8Gb of memory, however, memory is consumed as much as I wrote.

b
bagsisila 22.12.19

b
bagsisila 22.12.19

for all mommy experts :)))

b
bagsisila 22.12.19

b
bagsisila 22.12.19

now sure how much VRAM and RAM you need to play (if that MEM green is the memory of some, and blue RAM is RAM), and Yes I have 8 gb 1333 to 1866 Rosignano