3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil Suvorov 15.09.19 02:04 pm

Is there any Slavic playable factions? (Total War: Rome 2)

Is there any Slavic playable factions?
23 Comments
Sort by:
p
petrenko223 15.09.19

no (talked into and Atila also will not be possibly developed to add in the future or just the output of the new Atila will be there immediately

D
Daniil Suvorov 15.09.19

petrenko223
I hope

p
petrenko223 15.09.19

Daniel Suvorov
I also wanted to play but nope

D
Daniil Suvorov 15.09.19

petrenko223
Medieval 2: Total War,I liked)

s
staffik 15.09.19

Actually Macedonia is a Balkan Slavs belong to the group of South Slavs. If you count who lives today in these lands,and they are not destroyed to this day it is the Serbs(Dacia),Macedonians(now little autonomy in Central Greece), Croats(Illyrians, Perhaps), as Bosnians and Kosovars. But they are of course far from the real Slavs of Eastern and Western Europe,too much diluted from their ethnic group.

S
SpectorGor 15.09.19

Slavs - the majority, if not all, nomads. Same the Scythians, ancestors of the Slavs.

A
Atlas057 15.09.19

staffik
Nonsense. Republic of Macedonia, Greek Macedonia has no relation. The Greeks constantly argue with them because of the name. The Croats - converts to Catholicism, the Serbs. The Kosovars - that all people for this? The first time I hear. In Kosovo live Albanians and Serbs. The Slavs appeared in the Balkans, after almost 2 centuries, after the abolition of the Western RI. Because they can't be in the game. In Hatillo the same early, but as the event may present at a late stage of the game.

R
RolltheboneS 15.09.19

SpectorGor
This is the Unit you said?))

e
el toro 87 15.09.19

Kimura in my opinion the closer to the Slavs . Geographically it is the Crimea and it was there baptized Rus ,although the 8th century it was a Greek colony ,that is to say the fragments of Alexander's Empire . Kimeria the coolest archers in the game.

H
HighlanderM 15.09.19

Slavs as an ethnic group was formed about the fall of Rome. Those who wish to explore the age-of posconnect can play as the Scythians, roxolani (Hello, Michael Vasilich!), Kirov and Massagetae. But keep in mind that this is not the Slavs, the peoples living on the territory of our vast country in those days.

S
Sergey Gudkov91 15.09.19

HighlanderM
You where such nonsense read? Slavs existed long before the Roman kings and the first of the Greeks. Learn the history of his people, Mr. illiterate! This you can the comrades of the civilized countries(the barbarians of ancient Rome) whispered that the Slavs were not? Actually read who the Aryans and where did they live who are their direct descendant, etc.

l
laickoms 15.09.19

Sergey Гудков91
And here Aria? it is generally other people far from the Slavs.
The earliest finds dated to the 2nd Millennium BC, but understand this is not exactly a Slavic state, just ancestors either lived in a tribe or in another state but with their ethnic group, for example (Nerves Scythians) There is an assumption that it's there lived the ancestors of the Slavs or they were considered BUT THIS ASSUMPTION.
And so the first dates back to Vek Wends mentioned that similar to the Germans in fighting style but wander as the Scythians.

D
Dima Konstantinov 15.09.19

Sergey Гудков91
About pure Aryan representative...would you read about the Aryans something more real than the German tales

i
igoryok31 15.09.19

Dima Konstantinov
did you know that the Germans(Nazis) were not talking about the Aryans, and about the ancient Germans! the Aryans they attributed to Soviet propaganda, as well as called them fascists, although in fact they are Nazis!)

D

igoryok31
Soviet propaganda is so strong that in English literature they are also called Aryans ????
even looks like someone of us writes a game and it's not me)
and what have the Nazis/fascists(I mean not write this)??? calling a Nazi a fascist, it's just a generalization because Nazism is only an offshoot of fascism))

i
igoryok31 15.09.19

Dima Konstantinov
what do you think was the time) when Soviet propaganda in English literature got) but seriously, as arias and German tales related? I don't need German to read!)

D

igoryok31
ummm what kind of nonsense I just read from you?

i
igoryok31 15.09.19

Dima Konstantinov
turn on the head, I say, how are the ancient Aryans and German fairy tales!?

D

igoryok31
the fact that German propaganda very vigorously used for the basis of the concept that the Aryans(not Aria these are still in Iran, about the Aryans I never wrote), the higher race of which the Germans most pure, and the German tales because it is a racial theory was from Hans Gunter who was German and whose work, I called the German fairy tales. Here, I dragged them because the citizen Gudkov decided that the Aryans are the ancestors of the Slavs who descended from them, and dolboslavy love to confuse these concepts (Aryan, Aryan) or even considered for one

i
igoryok31 15.09.19

Dima Konstantinov
German fairy tales you are pierced, why I noticed, because Hans günter member of the NSDAP since 1932, which means he is a Nazi and a Nazi respectively tales! okay not the point, I think we each other understand now!