3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cosmos115 23.12.19 01:00 pm

Triss vs. Yennifer who is more beautiful? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

and who do you like more?
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
DoCtOr ZeD 23.12.19

Triss!She's just pretty cute))

L
LarsJunFan 23.12.19

Shani :D

W
Widukind 23.12.19

Then it would be more interesting to discuss the strange fact that Triss Merigold in the 1st part of the game and in the 3rd - they are two different characters with no common properties and traits. And why cdprojekt did?

g
grovarian 23.12.19

Each in its own good. Cute redhead or the Dark Stervoshka ? One to choose well is very difficult, at least to me. Both would like the character )

D
Dean Smith 23.12.19

Well look, in terms of beauty (although the concept of beauty is subjective) I think Merigold from the 3rd part better than Jennifer (if we consider only the appearance). If we consider her as a person: Triss younger, she did not have time oskotinilis like most witches, she does not behave arrogantly. If you compare her and Jennifer, the Triss is a teenage girl, cheerful and lively. , Jennifer is already pension dude) But in the books, Jennifer Ko-Ko-Canon! Well, you understand, but on the other hand, of course, Ian, because it was the same Witcher to associate yourself with a woman that does not feel deep sympathy. In conclusion I will repeat again: this question is not particularly relevant, so that everything is subjective), My choice in the game was over, Jennifer-it is Canon in the books they died together, I don't think it's worth something to change.

X
XanderDeKoz 23.12.19

Triss! In figuresthe it, that is)

d
dilat 23.12.19

The theme of the blue. VKUSOVSCHINA! No accounting for tastes. Me personally, Jennifer

A
Andryuha 380V 23.12.19

Pure sleep I would choose, Jennifer, but the relationship would get better with Tris.

L
Linch2000 23.12.19

Stastna, Jennifer (for me). Although Triss is beautiful. That's right - a matter of taste.
Ian

Triss

R
RBunny 23.12.19

2018, third part of 3 years, and the forum for the millionth time arguing over who is cooler
What are you degrody, Lord...

D
DEVIL_MC 23.12.19

, Jennifer

B
Bupycop 23.12.19

altair115
Well, if you don't see the reason, then you nyufag here apparently. Although it is possible to be a nyufag and be aware that such holivary already been discussed a million times and never where there is no final answer and decision. It's like arguing what flavor ice cream tastes better chocolate or vanilla...

G
Guwanc 23.12.19

With the second part together with Triss

G
Guwanc 23.12.19

Bupycop
Vanilla better, lol.

D
DarkDante2008 23.12.19

but these disputes are not the first year, and even before the release of the third part, as the universe is still vast.
Personally, I would prefer, Jennifer. But I still love books more.

M
Mr_POMAH 23.12.19

And I normal, live like. Am I normal?

l
luckydanchik 23.12.19

Triss

W
Widukind 23.12.19

Interestingly, the model of Triss in the gameplay and cutscenes are different. In the gameplay she has another face and it somehow cross-eyed )

S
Sasha_Witcher 23.12.19

For me, Triss forever,but Yennefer is also not so che.

T
TeodorTeodor 23.12.19

Ian top