3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bombardirovschik 23.12.19 01:06 pm

Impressions of the game (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

Drove pasani!
30 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xenomorph_drone 23.12.19

Lag.

S
SeventhBreath 23.12.19

No pirate servers

P
PsychoTrol 23.12.19

The idea is cool. But a bunch of cheaters and horrible optimization as always will bring the game of Bethke (or alpha).

M
MadnessMax 23.12.19

poor game waste of money

S
SAIKEL 23.12.19

Decent game for a port to PS4 that like WoT, WarThunder, Crosout, etc.

D
DirtyLol 23.12.19

great game.

M
Marsel Kazan 23.12.19

The game is not bad!The gameplay is like, easily adapts to itself, but strongly pumping optimization(and not dependent on the power of the computer) but can be corrected manually!Obvious cheaters have not yet met

B
BarackKamacho 23.12.19

Sad cesspool which is the degree of interestingness somewhere after the bunkers and km,Yes, Yes,it was after

R
Rossent 23.12.19

Good game, but the game has no optimization, lots of rats. And when I played in a squad we killed imsik per second.

S
SAIKEL 23.12.19

I saw on the PS4.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 23.12.19

in General:
1) the game for me frustrating, because a lot of randomness, this is the game where skill solves nothing, you can be super accurate, but it will not help a bullet in the back, you can be lucky in life, but you will find the gun, when the enemy will find a rifle.
2) the game forces you to play in the rat are you going to run a lot to find loot, shoot sniper, go inside, get a face shot with a shotgun. In short, I want to get good seats? - the first 5 minutes look for loot (if not killed) then sit outside the door and wait for guests as narrow area, run to another hut, and again, sitting like a rat (if not killed on the road or in the house, who came there before you)
3) misplaced realism, the game has something like the M. E. in short, if the target is far, then you need to shoot ahead of the curve. You don't know how many centimeters from the target need to be shoot, thus shooting intuitively (you'll either go random or miss)
4) control of the character, the feeling that you're playing 90-year-old grandmother, Persia doesn't listen to you, jumping as a disabled person, there is no sharpness in the corners of the trunk.
5) then collect a bunch of everything else: poor optimization, galloping ping, poor customization of Persian, cheaters, chips like off of grass and other tricks, I want to run the game? do in the game but 2007 will have an advantage over those who went for a ride in the rules of the game. Are you like this in the shadows behind a tree surrounded by grass, and now Celik disabled shadows and grass, and he ugaral with you, thinking that you're invisible))

B
Bombardirovschik 23.12.19

Jaroslav Bondarev
what is really in your chart strongly affects the benefits? this should not be in a multiplayer game!

D
Delphis 23.12.19

Bomber
I was once told that the professionals in the COP playing 2K Monica reduce the resolution to 800x600, such as models become more and head on the floor screen

B
Bombardirovschik 23.12.19

Delphis
tin!

D
Diablonos 23.12.19

Right now the incentive has introduced the ability to sell cases of the game. Some 300 rubles.
No users of steam who are obsessed with chests and hats, as they say, and life is bad

M
Metalist1925 23.12.19

Diablonos
this was to be expected)

D
Diablonos 23.12.19

Metalist1925
But even then I did not expect that so just back the entire cost of the game, pushing loscam Kaiseki.

M
Metalist1925 23.12.19

Diablonos
well, that's great! I have a similar situation with the Day of Infamy. And the game was repulsed, and on new enough

H
Horse567 23.12.19

optimization of all lame???

D
Diablonos 23.12.19

Horse567
vidyuhi like 1060 60 FAPs per second keeps.
With rare dips all on high-medium. But the graphics at all.
Here recently the subject learned that convert need at least 16 GB of RAM, I have 8.