3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raxm 23.12.19 01:06 pm

How to sell a vehicle? (X4: Foundations)

The people who tell me :
how to sell a vehicle
9 Comments
Sort by:
e
egor84 23.12.19

Raxm
1 how to sell a vehicle which is not understood,
2-3 open the map with the left mouse button on that jar which you want to send somewhere then right-click just next to the ship and there is a list of possible teams for trade,production and research
4 don't know not got yet

R
Raxm 23.12.19

need a topic for questions, open a closed topic (question-answer) and delete this

s
spiritus astra 23.12.19

Raxm
the answer to the first question was accidentally discovered. Leave the ship,assign to the pilot,then on the map choose it with the left mouse button,and click the right mouse button on the Shipyard(it where ships of the class L
and XL), there will be a point to sell the ship,click on it and all the money fall into the account,and the ship will fly away.

R
Raxm 23.12.19

spiritus astra
thank you

1978nick 23.12.19

spiritus astra
Thank you!

K
Kantahas 23.12.19

spiritus astra
not just for the XL. any shipyard.

U
UncleFester 23.12.19

The sale is possible and to do without the appointment of a pilot. Fly to the shipyard, get out of the ship, then LMB on the map on the ship, PKM shipyard and sell.

v
valegorr 23.12.19

Anyway but Sent the ships in the shipyard Paranid, argon and Teladi. Button to buy the ships there, and sell there. Can't figure out how to sell them??? Rating the right for sale?

n
nestormahno2018 23.12.19

valegorr
Don't need anything. Simply highlight the ship, and then right at the shipyard or port and there will be a command to sell a vehicle. I have such a team there. The main thing that was not you an enemy to the faction.