3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dobbi 23.12.19 01:08 pm

The cult of Altruistic and sacrifice for him (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Whether to give them to people for$ 1000, and if Yes then who?
36 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smoke_Shooter 23.12.19

Dobbi
if only for the sake of achievements.

B
Bomberman 23.12.19

Dobbi
If you need money, you should,and give you just the bystanders,the guy who was drunk for example, and can't get home,well when you bring 3 times the man will be a surprise)

P
PROfessor 23.12.19

Drove to the altruistic people 2 times:
1) Near the house of Trevor, a boy and a girl drunk who asked me to drive them to the hotel
2) the Girl who left the party to her boyfriend
Can you remember who to take to the altruists? 1 person.
Spoilertastic hidden package (actually, it's five portfolios of$ 25,000 each) located in the camp Altruists, on mount Čiliad. To open the gate and the package appeared to bring to the Altruists at least three hitchhikers, and after the fight with members of the cult (Trevor), clear the camp and find all the portfolios.

D
Dobbi 23.12.19

PROфессор
Thank you. Found on sites, some of the characters is better not to give. But what is not said, who better to shake off? Drunks will immediately pass =) someone else can posovetuesh?

I
Ice Storm 23.12.19

Hi,to everyone who came to see me!
Throw off,please, the location of the nudist camp,I want to see them and make fun of them:)
Thanks in advance=3

V
Vampires33 23.12.19

Tvorog52
TS, you little pervert

I
Ice Storm 23.12.19

Vampires33
Chuchut))

S
SlashDot 23.12.19

Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness (Nature Reserve Of Mount Čiliad)

Screenshots

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 23.12.19

Tvorog52
God, a nudist camp ????7 What it is. Be smart you all are reading subtitles. I'm not talking about English. voice acting! The camp ALTRUISTS... not nudists ((( And if the case, then it is on the map with the icon labeled

P
PROfessor 23.12.19

See kidnapped a woman and dragged her into the van. Shoot the wheels, then kill the enemies. After that, the girl asked to take her home and on the way to you again attacked by bandits.

As a reward for this mission will not, even if you successfully take a woman to her house, it is better to undergo random event Stolen by Trevor to take the girl to the Altruists Camp.

met the job Michael did not perform, but do not remember the job..

upd. Random events and their location http://www.stratege.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=37592 Here you can find victims for the camp altruists.

D
Dobbi 23.12.19

PROфессор
Thanks again, and alcoholics how many times across ?
2 times or they are endless, as a thief bags ?

s
simpson747 23.12.19

In a bypass Northern route (probably not only there) met a girl, had an accident. Is bad luck, she told me that too naletchitsa, but this time no luck. Trevor says that the girl in this state need to take only to go home and not to his friends. When imported, it becomes a member of the gang and it will be possible to take on the robbery. Also saved the bride, vybegallo of the Church , rescued her from the groom. took home, nothing.
Alcoholics (met two couples) took them to the altruists.

A
Antimandalajnah 23.12.19

Something at me does not appear to be dudes, which can be fused to the altruists. Trevor opened the letter to read about them. Drunk drivers where there? On a multi-level Parking? What time of day?

N
Nemezis 23.12.19

Here is a description of all events. Unable to decide whom to alturist.

http://gta.ag.ru/gta5/db/randoms/

D
Dobbi 23.12.19

Nemesis
I'm interested in the replays of the events to alcoholics, what would they have enough altruists. Because the Collectors again, thieves bags, too, and are alcoholics?

N
Nemezis 23.12.19

I tried to bring passengers who don't have time to jump in the car capture. Not working )

A
Antimandalajnah 23.12.19

Dobbi
Consider:
1. A drunk driver who Lewatit constantly. +1
2. Drunken couple engaged in a cupcake in the back seat. +2
3. The hitch-hiker with a jealous boyfriend. +4

And about the stock is the model hiding from the paparazzi, and ungrateful kidnapped by bikers. ;-)

t
tourent 23.12.19

In the mountains found a woman who got lost while taking her to the cannibals, I realized that no wonder they brought her back, her head off serious problems. Around the quay with yachts two drunks are still hanging out somewhere close to this location a couple more.

D
Dobbi 23.12.19

Passed completely on the advice Antimandalajnah
Moreover, keep track of random events using social. So, the girl with the jealous boyfriend, I did not read as complete, and the attack on the base of altruists Yes.In the end came to the same place where he took her, she stands there, alive, unharmed. Took her to the guy -__-. The dialogue was entirely the same, and the choice to surrender to the Altruists was gone.

N
Nemezis 23.12.19

tourent
In the mountains found a woman who got lost while taking her to the cannibals, I realized that no wonder they brought her back, her head off serious problems

And for good reason. This Is Ursula. With it can be muddy and it sends good pictures ))