3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CheGevara 23.12.19 01:11 pm

Costume"the legend of the wild West\" (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Need help experts. If you believe the English utube, after the mission, a Golden cage in Chapter 4, under certain circumstances, you can safely ride on Blackwater and the surrounding area that will allow you to perform 10 test rider, 9 Travnik and, ultimately, to the suit before the epilogue. 2 questions: what is the condition of glich, would suit then in the epilogue the hero?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marvelosi 23.12.19

Sugawara

All have 10 five times fixed, left a lot of patches...

a
azazello777 17.07.20

Sugawara
I'm at the beginning of the second Chapter and say that all tests can be passed even in the 3rd Chapter in the honest. Herbalist I passed. Plugging the bandit - fence the horses in the Bay Clemens stops everything. He's kind of the plot in the third. And so for the second after the quest, Yes, there will be oil (as needed is a sniper to arrow (Springfield optics 606 feet does not count) and then it will be given to the first buyer and before that sq does not sell Tomahawks and need ingots to craft the survivalist) could be used to test 9/9 complete.

Y
Yuriy2097 16.10.20

Maybe someone's going to help. With the help of a trainer performed all the tests, and the costume is all gone and nowhere to be found. Is there any other requirements? After all the tests, the trainer cleaned up.

K
King Bong 16.10.20

Yuri2097
I think you have to buy it in the store.

Y
Yuriy2097 16.10.20

King Bong
Comrade, don't you tell me by chance which one? Although I'm not breaking into all the merchants, tailors and hunters

L
Low Rider944 28.08.21

Yuri2097
found?