3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 23.12.19 01:11 pm

The choice of laptops - tips, recommendation of v.5

The continuation of this theme.

1) to Inform the budget available.
2) Reported the purposes for which purchased the laptop (games, office, etc.) and other wishes.
3) Specify a link to the price list of the shop where you intend to make a purchase.
281 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mexicano 23.12.19

1. How about the link in the third paragraph.
2. Internet surfing, music (sound quality does not matter), office.
3. Interested in this: http://technopoint.ru/catalog/i25489678/156-noutbuk-lenovo-g500-59366302-chernyj
If there are analogues, then what?

P. S. Interested in one question - where can I see which toys will go to this or another video? Is there a website with a similar theme. Specifically run it on the laptop from the 3rd paragraph the game Overlord? Not necessarily on high settings.

R
Rolento 23.12.19

http://market.yandex.kz/product/10706543/spec?hid=91013&track=tabs
is it possible for the same money to find better games

R
Raykor 23.12.19

Well, for me, it is better to pay a little extra and get a good enough gaming laptop ASUS G551!

m
maxzeva 23.12.19

For many, this is of course not essential, but on Lenovo you can play, but he budget. This means that its cheapness in every inch of his performance, and I don't like that. You can call me major, but love to take not only convenient and quality, but also with thoughtful design.

R
Raykor 23.12.19

Of course you can, but only at low settings, with constant overheating and noise, and the key there is not so suited for games, as gaming laptops!

T
THOR_MSI 23.12.19

Raykor
Buy laptop ASUS G551 is the most foolish thing you can do, because you're paying for the color of the case because the ASUS G551 is a veiled ASUS N551 (and other copies of the ROG series like N series), this in several reviews have already said, here's another review where all it says:
http://www.notebookcheck-ru.com/Obzor-noutbuka-Asus-G551JK.141596.0.html

If you do not want to overpay for ROG label it is better to take analog from the N series

m
maxzeva 23.12.19

reveal one secret. What the CBO does not take it he will remake something. And many is purely because of the color and can take more. In short, still have all to pay, so if you have money, what difference does it make that this time

R
Raykor 23.12.19

The great thing about it was no difference in price when I bought myself the ASUS G551, moreover, there, unlike N551 there is the possibility of factory overclocking that for a gamer it is!

m
maxzeva 23.12.19

Only new firewood closed that opportunity, and for me to drive beech no sense. Yes, and I understand the indignation of the man about the price tag for the design. but now is the time that people are willing to pay for design

R
Raykor 23.12.19

Well, Yes, because most companies work, but as for me in gaming laptop most important thing is still not design, namely good performance and cooling!

S
Stas. shev4enko 23.12.19

[HD, 1366x768, TN+film, Intel Core i7 4700MQ, 4x2400 MHz, RAM 8 GB, HDD 1 TB, GeForce GTX 850M, DVD-SMulti, wifi, BT, no OS] a good laptop?

A
Amarelius 23.12.19

Stas. shev4enko
So so, looking for any money. If you have money, look to asososca G751JY, a unit will be interesting. MSI in the same config will be more expensive, but I'm confused about their reliability.

R
Raykor 23.12.19

I agree, the laptop is not very good, especially considering the fact that the screen resolution is small and the matrix Galima! If you want a 15-inch laptop, the best option would be the ASUS G551, there and matrix IPS and a screen resolution of FullHD!

m
maxzeva 23.12.19

ASUS G501 and 4K Gee Gee Gee))) but it is difficult to say whether this is for you, but as an option))) ISI look at all looking to stamp such notes in the cloud

R
Raykor 23.12.19

Well, and the point of them if their laptops have quite a serious problem with cooling and fan noise, and Yes, take them for a 4K screen!

S
SeFeRus 23.12.19

maxzeva
and what's so funny? For example, if there are no powerful vidyuhi, it is perfect for multimedia. For modern, even built-in video card is dekodiert 4K. Desk to assume there will be video too. So what really is there more needed?

m
maxzeva 23.12.19

SeFeRus But I was not worried for it. Just highly controversial, do you need 4K resolution for a laptop, but specifically my laugh was about the fact that ASUS decided to join this laptop

R
Raykor 23.12.19

As I said above, many games now support 4K resolution, so the producers decided to make a gaming laptop with such a resolution, only now did it?

m
maxzeva 23.12.19

I again emphasize on the fact that now 4K for games yet, this permission to work. no need to be so stoned to think that was just for games. well, you never now performance for mobile graphics cards to pull such a permit.

A
Allinos 23.12.19

Why to work? What about fun?) If there is a video in high resolution, for example - then look at this monitor is a pleasure.