3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Ko 23.12.19 01:13 pm

Very good and cool caches (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

What do you think the recesses in the RFP are the coolest?In my opinion it is the site at burnt farm(Vintorez),Desert Eagle near the Iron forest anomaly,SVD is almost at the end of the card on the Machine backwater and Storm in the village Kopachi.What do you think?
27 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey26 23.12.19

I just started to play yet founded the coolest cache of SVD is almost at the end of the card. How to find the Vintorez at the burnt out farm?

I
Igra_Man 23.12.19

Aleksey26
Right now explain. On the one hand, there are TWO burnt houses , one burned down to the ground, and the second is still standing . Come to that which is on the front side of the house that is on the side of the road and see on the right a log, one end on earth and the second on the roof not climb on his roof and go to the other end of the roof and see vintar is a whole. If ponadobitsya help write PM

I stash the Sam Volkhov like . There are 4 Kalash , 4 or 5 PM , RGD 4 or 5, and most importantly RPG-7U and two shots to him.

M
Metal Messiah 23.12.19

Good hiding places in the vicinity of a cement plant. And helmet you can get hold of, and SGI-5K there is, I think.
Igra_Man
It's not the drop, it's just stuff lying since the catastrophe.
And Yes, to discuss only those recesses which appear on the map. All that does not appear on the map as the cache, or created by you is not considered. And then to arrange the parametria here.

A
Aleksey26 23.12.19

Igra_Man
Thank you very much helped))

I
Igra_Man 23.12.19

Metal Messiah
Maybe for some RPG-7U and stuff but just not for me. I'm just a fan of large weapons such as a Bazooka , minigun, and the like for me, size matters :D

R
Ris 23.12.19

You explain to me how in the first two caches I can not pass

B
BomshKalidun 23.12.19

Well, the stash is good which is poplar for the rescue says they have a Detector Veles with kV in owl will help SwarG will get

H
He_oH 23.12.19

In General, with hiding places in Call of Pripyat in my opinion is another story. Just need the location to be ironed, I had so many th at Zaton and found on John's came well equipped

I
Igra_Man 23.12.19

so I can do per day (gaming of course) on the exoskeleton to collect. And Yanov to go well ekipirovka.

A
AdroV 23.12.19

Remember that quest about the memory module from the drone? Yes? Then listen: give it Nitrogen, he repairs it, then gives Senka, but Senka where to find you know? No? So, Senka, was lying dead near three caches of Arrow. If we go through the stash first on Jupiter, then in the drill team, then we'll find him near a cement plant, and if in reverse order, it will lie near the cache on Jupiter and so on. I know it was slightly off topic, but it is so, today I figured out :)

And on the subject: on the door of a good hiding place. It is a pity that so few of them, but it is good that the items are not always in boxes and containers.

r
rolakros 23.12.19

Came to this forum, as played recently in Call of Pripyat. Very realistic toy, very well conveys the atmosphere of Chernobyl, etc. regarding caches, I'm not often found - but it was. I can tell if there ready a map of all caches at each location?

H
He_oH 23.12.19

-GAMLET-
And don't you want to look for?

M
Metal Messiah 23.12.19

-GAMLET-
The map is, but it is incomplete. There is, at most, 10% of caches, of the total.

M
Merge 23.12.19

Map location
Locations

r
rolakros 23.12.19

CTAJlKERXEMyJlb
To me that's interesting! And how! Will need another go through the cards Merge. And where to get info on a full list of all possible hiding places?

H
He_oH 23.12.19

-GAMLET-
What I do not know-that I don't know. Yes, and neochen want to know-not interested

r
rolakros 23.12.19

CTAJlKERXEMyJlb
What do you say about the creation of goals? Sometimes we need to know what you're looking for)

H
He_oH 23.12.19

-GAMLET-
I already know that the caches of the blue is not lying. We must climb God knows where,hunched over buquoys=)

r
rolakros 23.12.19

CTAJlKERXEMyJlb
you got that right)

M
Metal Messiah 23.12.19

CTAJlKERXEMyJlb
Do not have. I almost open field found swag. Well, not really clean, in secluded places, of course. But these areas under the nose was. For example, near the anomaly Claw, is the rock on which NPCs halt satisfied. And from under it - the Bush is sticking out. So in that Bush kits are.