3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remmo 23.12.19 07:45 pm

Is it possible to build your own wifi? (X4: Foundations)

Is there such a possibility?
28 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Belokrinickiy 23.12.19

I agree with evpati furiously in X:Rebirth Shipyard without third-party mods it was impossible to build so it would not unbalance the game economy. Might've done the same.

R
Remmo 23.12.19

Oleg Belokrinitskoy
Most likely you can build! Because the construction menu there is a tab Building modules... That's the current where to get them is the question..

A
Askolit 23.12.19

The people ,as hacking to use? Because the video shows that you need to fly up and look for the modules which are using the repair lazera can vzlomat... just how many stations are circled, and these modules are found as in the video, maybe something not so do?

O
Oleg Sokolov86 23.12.19

Guys not necessary to swing a reputation with a faction to buy the drawings but if you pipilo that the shipyards were you have to shake a reputation to 30 and have 16 mil, we get dock equipment ----> port----> Verf is a way of restructuring it will take a lot of time until you will be able to build ships the most expensive building, a long construction.. 1.The way very long final approach to the station, turn on the scanner, after a long flight you will see some strange red lights that can sometimes be discounts and sometimes drawings of the station. 2.The way perhaps some people were paying attention on the map sometimes come across data blocks which can be using the suit to hack you have to be a cracker usually, they are sometimes peddling huckster, they are very expensive, plus if you the police will scan it an illegal product), you understand I would like was not 200,000 loan to throw in empty space )

i
ilya miroshnichenko11 23.12.19

Who has already received a drawing of the shipyard ? I can share the save game ?

M
Mozarini 23.12.19

Eskalith
hacking is used with electro magnetic bombs in the suit. you can buy them from a pirate huckster, or crafted yourself. fly up to the module, the drawing which you need, preferably with a large area of direct surface, shoot EM bomb - appears 4 leaks. skansi is one of 4 usually gives the drawing. Caution - the attack on the station may sagrit station security. PS needs to be investigated the technology of hacking in SHK

O
Oleg Sokolov86 23.12.19

So guys good news for the Egosoft(the forum) has a mod for Verve, the price is almost 200 000 000 in total that's without turrets guys, with construction estimated at 2-3 hours, and of course, bought all this only Teladi, you need 30 reputation and license-one said you have little to spend credits.Then I will unsubscribe what ships you can build.
Well, I decided to check the small ships, built a port, using the cheat menu I rocked the Union with all, even with the xenon and to my surprise xenosky ships appeared in the lists.All the small ships are M/L/S very huge list.Resources AM - konotori,energy, ore,silicon, details. housing,engine components,basic resources needed for construction of ships in the port.Must be the droids builders.

A
AnryWhite1976 23.12.19

Oleg Соколов86
Throw the link to the mod. Something I have not found it anywhere.
A week ago the corner of my eye looked through some forum.. it was like, but had no time to swing.
Now I can not find