3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chesteryp 23.12.19 07:46 pm

Armor (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Already played about 8 hours,and still running around in starter armor,is this normal?
28 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlad Voytko 23.12.19

Join a Guild and you will have armor. Each Guild has its own armor.

6363 23.12.19

Chesteryp
you tried to buy) And the DLC is clothing.

V
Vlad Voytko 23.12.19

Six thousand three hundred sixty three
From the seller one bullshit and armor )

K
Kavalar 23.12.19

A sense to buy if you to work for the Guild in the story make the armor better? and better than dlc (though in the beginning I agree tyazhkovato)

6363 23.12.19

Just steps
I generally start in Antigua sailed there bought) Really hard there before is still there but half of the island avoided))

Y
Ya na PeGe NAMBA VAN 23.12.19

Yes, but something to splurge on clothes. Although weapons in bulk

D
D r O n 23.12.19

When you have the freighter,there will be a parrot with the parrot need to often speak and in the end you'll know ochem question,once you understand what it says swim on Takarigua there,go to the right side through the rocks and you will see a cave,dig it, and there sits DAD POLLY and around the box and the boxes are HEAVY ARMOR,heavy slimlogic near the Ghost ships where destroyed the freighter on the second it's over dead dwarves,who knows where the rest of heavy armor,please write.I was glad to help those who didn't.

K
Klen 23.12.19

Hey, guys, where to buy nedostatkami pants and boots for a complete set of guard armor?

R
Rekorn 23.12.19

the Smith custody

U
UNATCO 23.12.19

D r O n
Spoilerage in the lair of Mandragona(anyways the spider) out there somewhere in labyrinth web)..the hands and helmet are not found..(MB no)

D
D r O n 23.12.19

UNATCO
Thanks,the helmet lies on the second floor of the broken ship on the shore,in Taranee in short the city of magicians.where the white mist.

P
Pedobir 23.12.19

I found the helmet and the armor all will not find all this Takarigua clambered and be the dad Polly is not found

P
Pupsik 3D 23.12.19

Guys,where to find the guardian Armor,,armor General I have received,but is there any helmet not a General,and such as in game trailers,and with a drawstring on the face and glove more
better?

A
AWYD 23.12.19

If you have DLC,then the departure from Crab island and arrive at another, you are given a set of traveler
The cloak stats are nerazrushaushsii-20,neprobivaemost-20.
Very, very good.

Spoiler

P
Pedobir 23.12.19

Hunt to find the armor from the trailer

d
dixon7 23.12.19

Pedobira
Who cares.Found a full set of Heavy Armor can be found if you frequently to talk to the parrot(he'll give a quest location marked on the map),boots are in the chest with a Glass eye(quest to talk to the Oracle)in a maze of cobwebs,a Helmet on the Destruction of the Ship(see above),Pants in the chest(quest:you Need to find a spell for Druid)on the 2nd floor of the manor.

I
IGORss 23.12.19

dixon7
And as the pants are called?

S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 23.12.19

Damn, I have these pants sold, but they had equivalent stats the first pants of the demon hunters, are now all set to run( Pants called solid fire or something like that

D
D r O n 23.12.19

shoes found,remained current pants find.

I
IGORss 23.12.19

Sanya Baltic
I sold my identity, but found them from a vendor, so look for.