3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SavvyZOR 23.12.19 09:26 pm

Technical issues (LEGO The Hobbit)

Own in this thread. Ask questions.
Well, I'll start.
How to change the screen resolution in LEGO: The Hobbit? In the documents anywhere, no config, like in previous LEGO games. What to do?
58 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxirk97 23.12.19

_Savvy_
can help I have the same thing as jenova_95

h
henk123 23.12.19

why do I when I go into the game climbs error

S
SavvyZOR 23.12.19

henk123
em. at least you describe

G
Galiale 23.12.19

Same problem with the game. In the story Bilbo Baggins in spite of where the dwarfs are dancing with a plate in the house Bilbo mistake. A plate flies out of the game and the game cannot continue.
You may already have some solution?

M
Mr_EduardF7_ 23.12.19

Galiale
The problem, as far as I know, only occurs on Windows XP due to DirectX9.0c. Alternatively, you can put unofficial 10 version.

G
Galiale 23.12.19

Thank you very much for the reply. I've managed to upset :)
Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit. DirectX the game was (will update when I'll be home). Features I requested above. But there is one thing I do not have a computer, and a laptop. Although I do not think that in our time it may be a problem...

Bought the CD in the store - same problem. The license is not very desirable, not knowing about the positive results.
Mr_EduardF7_

N
Naltar_Orion 23.12.19

Please help. when you start the game crashes error
Error starting the application (0xc00000142). To exit the application click OK"

T
Tema Golovin 23.12.19

Help please, on the mission where you need from the orcs to escape the game crashes and gives an error, how to fix?

F
FryDay 23.12.19

How to change interface settings , in-game character icon climbs over the screen and the settings are not saved

S
Sergey Leo 23.12.19

the second controller is not sohranyaetsya. there is a solution?

M
MinimumXXX 23.12.19

Help I have lag with this game

D
Dima Teslenko 23.12.19

Guys, please help. I have one little problem with this game. On the story Bilbo Baggins out of spite (where the dwarfs are dancing with a plate in the house Bilbo) I have lag. Watch the video and understand everything -

There should be a window where keys should be displayed for the dance, but I have this window does not appear. Rocked 3 times in a different sources, even from the Mechanics did not help. I play on a laptop. What do I do?

A
Akim Abdullaev 23.12.19

I have THIS PROBLEM DWARFS DANCE AND BRASAYUT the PLATE AND there are 2 DWARF AND ONE DANCING then TRUGOY ALSO STILL Neche will.

Z
Zhenya Kalinichev 23.12.19

why are the eagles??

O
Oleg Sharonov 23.12.19

Guys, please help. I have one little problem with this game. On the story Bilbo Baggins out of spite (where the dwarfs are dancing with a plate in the house Bilbo) I have a bug. As Jenova_95 on video.
There should be a window where keys should be displayed for the dance, but I have this window does not appear.
Installed DirectX 11.You need to ustanovlenii 10 version?
And I have Windows 7 Ultimate

Q
Qugisttin 23.12.19

Please help, in the job Baggins in spite of I have observed for the BUG, where the dwarves dance and catch plates, I have the penultimate dwarf (Gloin), just catches the plate and stand still, and the last dwarf is dancing! Help!

V
Vlad Polyakov222 23.12.19

what to do if sound does not work

S
SavvyZOR 23.12.19

Vlad Поляков222
To turn it on.