3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lokeidj 23.12.19 09:27 pm

What to insert in the tr armor, helm and Lidless Wall? (Diablo 2)

what better to do v tr armor helm i wit um Lidless Wall for all to res was or Facet 5-5 fire Jewel ? sora fire
46 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 23.12.19

in the shield - punch diamond armor - tal or RAL - depends on what RES you have sags. Deshego and angry.

c
cristagalli 23.12.19

I'd better put ormus or Viper anuty. and the facet would be there. A shield of spirit or SS.

m
minovalo 23.12.19

Why Lidles when there is Spirit? The first purely precast with KTA, if the main SS page and do not want to pump.

Cheap
Healthy!

l
lokeidj 23.12.19

Sweety_Mustard 50 all res po na helle

l
lokeidj 23.12.19

on spirit shield need 156 strength is not want

O
Obsessed 23.12.19

lokeidj, gather Ko-Ko-Mal in tower shield. pull? and then at least put your full TR.

m
minovalo 23.12.19

lokeidj wrote:
156 forces do not want
Right now would be to exchange the buns Spirit on less than 150 HP. But in General... do block, although it comes with Vittana to begin with - also save, giving safewaste.

O
Obsessed 23.12.19

Oh, and better Rhyme (Shael-Eth) in tower-e! deselle, and Reza still closed.

l
lokeidj 23.12.19

thank you all for your help comments you are the best commentators on the topic can be closed

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.12.19

Obsessed
passed
What would I do without you, esteemed Professor of Russian literature. OBS so probably all associate Professor!
lokeidj
Then um in armor, and generally situation - MB you have a couple of czarnikow small 10-11 light RES - estesno, then it is easier to poke Rahl and get full RES.

O
Obsessed 23.12.19

Sweety_Mustard, man, you got me pugaesh! what, you seriously write HERE inexpensive? :D

have no Rhyme fcr and Sanctuary is not very
lokeidj, the Sanctuary in General, fcr is not )) it is better to write the whole armor, it should be considered in conjunction. you have a full TR?

l
lokeidj 23.12.19

Obsessed I have full tr

l
lokeidj 23.12.19

D
DELETEEND 23.12.19

The facet it's the first game in PVM. Look how many FB you kill mobs. Hardly
there remains a 20 HP after two FB. And then so and so will have to release the third fact or without.. And on bosses, well XS kill 30 seconds will kill over 27. Does it make sense? And Reza is always nice and bezopasnogo.

l
lokeidj 23.12.19

DELETEEND thank you too think to make the cuts

c
cristagalli 23.12.19

Don't tell me with a stick, the lower resist 2 rank MEF kills almost 2 times faster. Lower resist 2 rank kind of -37% and 3 facet -15%. Resists and smolkli to finish, and the facet, putting in your bag will be nothing. Though of course, it's a matter of taste

A
Agent_Smit75 23.12.19

DELETEEND
XS-Hsu me light Sorka in a TR with the facets in the set, a facet not perf -14 Lite in the amount, but the facet it is not needed for faster killing of mobs or Baal and for the light of Imanov, removed palochka with the LR on the swap, and is killed normally almost like a Gryphon.

PS
In TR the best ratio DMG-MF-price.

D
DELETEEND 23.12.19

nu u light dmg ~30-40k u pacana v tr fire dmg 20k netu mb...
15% ot 40k norm, no ot 15k uje tak sebe..
Well against imonov only rules, I guess, so stick to reduce cuts

c
cristagalli 23.12.19

and Helle vaschet all at least 50% of the resist LM? so that even light not 30-40K DMG, but only 15-20, so by your logic and light Sora is not OK facets

m
minovalo 23.12.19

Counting pennies with facets for light Soso (in TR, the lool) without INFI... And that you really permite mephala someone other than blissky?