3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Garsia 23.12.19 09:27 pm

Scripts in To code of civil procedure and Debug window in the To:GPK AT:Remaking (Corsairs: Return of the Legend)

Subject.
I have restored this lovely little window)) Now in the LAST medpace 1.3.2 Adventure tales (remaking) I have a debug window via F5.
Yay!

The question is that I wonder, where are the stats of the ships. If the script - how and where to get.
If the script is anywhere we can take - share.
ps, thanks for the replies!
Who should file, write, pour on the people.Yandex
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLAVN 23.12.19

This is called discovered America or invented the Bicycle, all these engine long walk on the network, so you're late by almost a year with this theme:)))

The question is that I wonder, where are the stats of the ships. If the script - how and where to get.

If the script is anywhere we can take - share.

ps, thanks for the replies!

And nowhere, and this forum is ALSO not allowed to discuss hacking mod-pack. That's not the problem, Yes Ilya, or whoever you are? :)))

And here is not welcome opening new topics all have already opened to you http://forums.playground.ru/korsary_vozvraschenie_legendy/592283/

In short wherever you throw everywhere wedge:)))

M
MaksimMahno 23.12.19

Ilya Garcia
I have a file,be so kind. :*

m
mishactalker4567 23.12.19

and I can please

v
vodkodav 23.12.19

Me too I would be grateful

P
ProfMG 23.12.19

I would file, I would be grateful)

S
SLAVN 23.12.19

Naive and come and come:)))

O
Oleg21143 23.12.19

http://yadi.sk/d/KoxAYpBl28-lE here Cracked the code of civil procedure Engine 1.3.0,1.3.1,1.3.2+ cursed fates 1.01

S
SLAVN 23.12.19

The same eggs only side view, but this crap for a long walk on the network, but again, not all of them are lucky and the game gets knocked down.

O
Oleg21143 23.12.19

NICE
I have a game with them went 4 times and any problems met and all the scripts it's time to open people !

S
SLAVN 23.12.19

So you're a lucky guy:)))

D
DenPet 23.12.19

thank you plows but every time I generate a salt

d
dshome11 23.12.19

Guys, please explain clearly what you need to do to the scripts code of civil procedure was compiled. The game is a lot of nonsense. In fact, the game itself is one big joke. But painfully good theme. As a child I just was reading Sabatini....

d
dshome11 23.12.19

After... I wrote something for the history of the Pirate. But it was your Engine

d
dshome11 23.12.19

A short list of absurdities:
1. Global - immediately after escaping from slavery, there is no quest, corresponding to the novel. No Milagrosa or Easterling, nothing at all...
2. Why go dyke and Hagthorpe? Based on the novel Hicorp all died in the last fight of the Arabella.
3. After escaping, it turns out that blood do not fucking know how. No sword swing or shoot, and in General, the authority of any.
3. Where Wolverton - one of the key figures of the novel?
And many, many more things...
Something that reminds me of the American staging of War and Peace and in General the American approach to the classics.
Whether the game people were writing literary and illiterate, who are not readers, but writers, whether just drove Frank hack-work. Type. fuck it, swallow.
So you want something to Tinker with. Even on this wretched engine.

d
dshome11 23.12.19

To transplant the game to at least oblivisci engine. Absolutely stunning. My Oblivion was on the built-in none on medium settings. Other games simply do not run.

A
Aleksey Bogachenko 23.12.19

Ilya Garcia
can I??