3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryazancev Aleksey 23.12.19 09:28 pm

How does the multiplayer DLC? Worth it to buy them? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Question: DLC affect multiplayer?
Anyway, what gives multiplayer? Just adds other players in your game, the type, as in the latest NFS? Or multiplayer is a separate map (server) for which you need only a licensed game, and the DLC doesn't matter?
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lidiya Ch 23.12.19

Litsuha and all of the expansion cards: the Baltic, Scandinavia, France, Italy and Going East. A cartoon developed by Truckers MP. Regassa and shake MP client.

M
ManticoreX 23.12.19

Gabe Newell XXI
Multiplayer? gives you the opportunity to ride with other players.. MP is a separate mod for the game,the official MP is not in the game,but this Mod only supports the licensed version ЕТС2. DLS are affected almost the same as offline,with the caveat - if you don't have DLS tuning pack for Scania and DAF,you will not be able to look at the trucks of those who use them(will have transparent parts.) in General, in fact DLS is not important for the game,if you are satisfied with the start card and places transparent parts of some trucks.
PS.
Spoilery bought all the cards and tuning packs,as well as all DLS with a new cargo and trailers, not only bought the flags and national painting,except for painting of the Russian Federation:) take immediately,something discounts,some don't.. the mood and desires depended:)

v
vsk1 23.12.19

In multiplayer standard maps with DLC skate players.

R
Ryazancev Aleksey 23.12.19

ManticoreX
Ie, if I don't get Italy, then in multiplayer I won't be able to use it, right? And if so, me and the other players will be able to Italy to ride?

P
POSTAL_VL 23.12.19

Gabe Newell XXI
So. And I recommend to buy, in addition to maps and cargo pack trailers Krone - without it, you can see trailers, with a texture similar about their purchase if it is not changed, of course. It looks dumb.
And so, here is a list for MP:
DLC1) Card.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Beyond the Baltic Sea
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Italia
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Vive la France !
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Scandinavia
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Going East!
2) Loads.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Heavy Cargo Pack
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - High Power Cargo Pack
3) Trailers.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Trailer Schwarzmüller Pack
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Krone Trailer Pack
4) Tuning.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - DAF Tuning Pack
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Mighty Griffin Tuning Pack
Card you can buy one puck: you go to the page of any DLC (for example, Italy) - there will be a Euro Truck Simulator 2 Map Booster. With goods of the same thing. Cards, however, not Beyond the Baltic Sea in the kit, but will be cheaper in any case
The rest - desire and availability of money

M
ManticoreX 23.12.19

Gabe Newell XXI
True:) actually I try to ride without DLS,and if you like you can use the cards, trailers, and tuning:) there YouTube video reviews probably all DLS..