3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Lyutik 15.09.19 02:05 pm

How to make a TV in the room? (Fallout 4)

Help! How to power a TV in the room? Poprowadzi have power lines everywhere, electrified by a generator and decided in his garage TV supply and how to power do not understand the stupid wires through the wall W does not extend
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cold light 15.09.19

Bard Buttercup
Or build a generator indoors (not advised, noise) or subverted boxes gear: I to power the jukebox generator from a nearby barn, used 1 electricity pylon and probably 5 pieces of trunking: and wall and ceiling and all... try to get them to change the direction of the wire. And it may not connect directly but through the switch (in the same tab where electric poles and transmission)

B
Bard Lyutik 15.09.19

Cold light
I was thinking a something to do and the cable through it to throw, then looked impractical, aesthetically pleasing and just not nice. Thank you for the advice. I'll improvise, the more construction like

C
Cold light 15.09.19

Bard Buttercup
With the supports of power transmission lines and ducts is also very nice, at least I have nicely turned out: all in the wires or pole directly opposite the exit (too controversial beauty). Can show your cunning design. I construction not that much could be varied, but try to do something interesting)

B
Bard Lyutik 15.09.19

Cold light
It would be interesting to see)

C
Cold light 15.09.19

Bard Buttercup explanation of screenshots:
1 generator, 2 poles, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 - mounting boxes, 8 switch. All numbered for the length of the wire, where Sanctuary, workshop (walls set to a collection of power armor, not really in sight was))
Just do a good under tarelku another box to the cable so not much hanging down....

Spoiler

E
EMPs 15.09.19

Cold light
well, if preconditi box on the wall outside somewhere on top or under kryshu where that leads is not so apparent.
All the same, they have quite a large range, which can not but rejoice.

B
Barsagar 15.09.19

The TV is supplied as a light bulb. Box close = working TV. If you are interested in aesthetics, somewhere there was a mod on boxes that myself and a generator and distributor of energy gives 99 energy. Convenient when you need in the home to power and that was nice.

N
Nikolai S 15.09.19

Bard Buttercup
If you have a business in diamond city, there's a TV set and it already powered.

I
Its korzh 15.09.19

this mod conducts electricity through стеныhttps://www.playground.EN/files/fallout_4_provodim_elektrichestvo_skvoz_steny-154237/