3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sto13 23.12.19 09:28 pm

Disappeared quests in the game have nothing to do (Fallout 76)

Somewhere on LVL 35m climbed into the Enclave that would produce drawings X-01 to collect the necessary stuff and 50m from make it and if I have the materials and the excavator 45th LVL.In principle, all did.But for one thing.When surfaced the questI am become death I've stopped appearing all of the other quests.With the main clear.But why is gone extra?It remains only events and miscellaneous crap in the differentOn the map was untouched the whole West and the whole cranberries with Batagai.Stupidly started running around and discovering everything I could.look at each monitor.in every note-all to no avail.Now I have done with 56th LVL 21 primary and 17 additional all.It remains to hope that when they drop the bomb.that is, conclude the main line.it'll work some sort of Triger and quests will appear.Maybe it's like in many games before the final message appearsyou go in there or open that is not yet complete will not be able to continue the game. If to whom not laziness -write a review how someone made about my LVL.I'm sorry that came out a bit long
13 Comments
Sort by:
b
blin88 23.12.19

sto13
Tell interesting quests? simply too I think to buy

s
sto13 23.12.19

How can I answer.To each his own.Yes, it's not in the quests and in the game.It's addictive,just immersed in this world and live there.The whole day kept going what to do and in the evening after work, go ahead.And I'm not a boy and not even a youngster.But polanisia infection like a bitch.That seems to be you have everything you healthy rich and strong.And suddenly, behind every corner or Bush got involved in some tertiary event and in the end, after half an hour the armor in the trash,no cartridge,no stimulant,with nearly full an indicator of radiation and the two diseases.And I took it on the principle that-will-regret will not do-you will regret it.And not lost.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 23.12.19

It's just such a game to continue on, we have to buy the game...

P
PeroAlxp 23.12.19

blin88
the advice from the person who is level 114 and all there is silovogo and weapons to max and your max. do Not buy if you need a campaign mode. If you want every day to go and suffer idleness seeing the same thing in front of your eyes, then buy.
And so there is really nothing to do. any monster to become by heart, as semotchka after receiving siloviki normal. Trash is everywhere, the steam is something to get nothing. To produce bullets and weapons too, to soar Xia is not necessary. Anyways the game is empty.
But I mesyatsok entertaining enough. Now it does not go at all. So just read the news.

P
PeroAlxp 23.12.19

sto13
The game is really not as if the quests themselves you will be given. If the campaign mode was, it is truncated. Story and quests are in order, vodat you from one faction to another. If once the enclave is not reached, then odilibe your hand. Now I don't know how the other factions of sujecki 3 quest you run.

But what about the normal quests. Come to the new location, check all citiesxl notes notes, read computers, holotapes, searched the bodies and they all read and maybe will give a quest a thread unpretentious. And so the game entertain himself. Find a place that you haven't had to go there, here's your quest :)

G
GenoX 23.12.19

Confirm the words of the man above, endgame the game is just a snooze.

-
-MODEUZ- 23.12.19

Detonated the bomb and everything in the game has nothing more to do. Longer went, and I lost interest, there was one additional quest, but somehow lazy. Now I'll wait the extra content (unless of course it is).

N
NargrubWal 23.12.19

sto13
Quests often disappear, peresechenii in the game and they appear.

s
sto13 23.12.19

PeroAlxp
In General you're right.Today something got.Well, a little built,little ghouls polynosic.Yes, and tired.Save up anthracina,bomb and break.Then someday,maybe slowly start the third pump.

P
PeroAlxp 23.12.19

sto13
And now there is no need to download new Persians. Now you rushing to transfer points. Was the snipe, wanted miles, threw glasses because with Inty and perception and norms :)

s
sto13 23.12.19

PeroAlxp
Yes,I know.thank you.

D
Den4ikskorp1985 23.12.19

And who ever passed the quest in the Wake of the matrons got 6 diary killed Evan and all, no tokens, where to look for the following entry #7?

A
Aleksandr Chesnokov1 07.10.20

Den4ikskorp1985
I also have a marker missing on some holo-record, got 2 pieces (there are 17 of them in the inventory, listened to them all) and the quest as was hanging without a marker and remained hanging, I come to this woman and from the options of dialogue there is a current "not all holos recording collected" (so did not pass the quests to the last for stupid BAGIS beat off the desire to freeze with apt and still hidden rewards for one or another way of the quest) Thought from behind the mods) , removed all the fashion and niren, apt broke apparently not the current I have But Toddushka game works REALLY!