3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fayrus 23.12.19 09:29 pm

How to play together on one computer? (Salt and Sanctuary)

How?! I don't see any settings. I don't see any character who can connect another player.
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BigTV 23.12.19

Fayrus
in the start-UPS need to take the stone mercenary, to use it in the first sanctuary and talk to the NPC, there will be a new character for the second player

L
Lamossus 23.12.19

Fayrus
First you need to find one item Stone Sellsword. It can be obtained either by choosing as the initial subject matter ,or during the game (Bandit's Pass or Watching The Woods). Then come to the Shrine, activate the statue and speak with the dealer. Click Hire Hero or something like that and choose an ALREADY CREATED character. Minus the game, the second player will need to call each time through the dealer, if you restart the game, will have to go to that sanctuary where you put it, so I advise you to put as many guides.

F
Fayrus 23.12.19

BigTV
Lamossus
Thanks guys. And what does the choice of FAITH early in the game?

L
Lamossus 23.12.19

Fayrus
Each faith has some unique products and rewards for dedication. Besides the belief directly affects the ending

F
Fayrus 23.12.19

Lamossus
Thank you.

There is a desire to have someone beat the game on one computer? Thanks to Nvidia's Share that was possible.

A
Artorriassa 23.12.19

where can I download Nvidia Share?

F
Fayrus 23.12.19

justcause22
Go to ban people.

Artorriassa
What video card, processor, and RAM?

A
Artorriassa 23.12.19

windows 7 32bit, NVIDIA GeForce GT 610, AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 Processor 3.00 GHz, RAM 2GB

F
Fayrus 23.12.19

Here's what should be the requirements: http://www.nvidia.ru/object/geforce-experience-system-requirements-ru.html

If any position shalturit, think go (that is, if you have the Internet speed for example less than 50MB) it will lag, to frezite, and show the network code as at Battle 3 when it just came out.

m
metalist1992 23.12.19

Well explained either during the game (Bandit's Pass or Watching The Woods. What, where, when Bandit's Pass or Watching The Woods? you need to guess?