3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 23.12.19 09:29 pm

Imagine Dragons | Album Origins | Favorite tracks

November 9 this year released a new album by the American indie rock band Imagine Dragons called Origins. The album includes 15 tracks, with 4 of them out in advance: Natural, Zero Machine and a Bad Liar. The release is filled with a variety of music: from the familiar to the audience to brand new tracks for you guys experiments, for example, in a stunning Digital. Wanted to know what kind of tracks did you like ? And how do you evaluate a new job Dragons ?

Here are the songs that I personally liked:
1. Natural
2. Boomerang
3. Zero
4. Digital
5. Only
2 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrWorld 23.12.19

Marquess
Did not like at all, as for me, even worse evolve. I certainly don't want to write that they slid into pop and all that jazz, but the sound of the album is terrible. Electronics have replaced almost everything and you gotta listen to this sonic fart, well, except for the songs natural and zero there's even less. Plus the texts as I was not interested and some sort of snotty, still very irritated by the fact that Dan hit in the LGBT community and now all of the slots broadcasts about it.
And still if to compare to take the same smoke and mirrors, that it has more deep sound and interesting lyrics (the same as polaroid, thief and others), plus it has even preserved some indie-rock sound. But origins came out purely commercial, and no more, unlike the smoke and mirrors which was done in exactly a soul but was not so successful as the next two.

v
vstorspb 23.12.19

Natural Bullet in a gun. Liked the album but these 2 songs just came in...