3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
miga777 23.12.19 09:35 pm

Can you expand on Game pass? (Forza Horizon 4)

Hi all. Guys I need your help. Wanted on the office site to buy forza horizon 4 with a 35% discount. But I was confused by the inscription: is provided with an X box game pass. And below is written : enjoy free trial for 14 days. Not quite clear to me. After these 14 days I will end access to the game and have to pay 600 rubles every month for a chance to play? Or it is possible not to be afraid and feel free to buy and play without any monthly fees. Thank you in advance.
31 Comments
Sort by:
T
TeT9xMoT9 23.12.19

miga777
2 weeks free, after, 600 rubles per month

m
miga777 23.12.19

aimwhKILLING
Then you don't understand. Meaning I have to pay and buy the game for the 2600, if I can just 600 rubles and get access to it

m
miga777 23.12.19

aimwhKILLING
Are you sure. Don't understand where is the logic. Why would I then do to buy it?

m
miga777 23.12.19

And is it possible to buy the game without Game pass, and then on the official site at the moment really only be bought with game pass

S
Saints319 23.12.19

miga777
game pass gives you temporary access to the game or a discount when buying the game
after a game of pass the game you will not launch until renewed again game pass or buy the game

S
Shadowclonejutsu 23.12.19

miga777
game pass works - 1 month, every month you have to pay 600 rubles to play

and unable to buy it for 2600 and play for fun without gampass the rest of my life!!

T
TeT9xMoT9 23.12.19

miga777
miga777 wrote:
Don't understand where is the logic
the logic is that you do not have it, and mind it's 2018, and he doesn't know what PASS, abbreviations such as game pass,season pass!
and some times one gets the feeling that you are banned on sites such as google, Yandex and etc. has already been not able to open the search engine and there to know any information you need, mind that, once the topics in the forums to create

m
miga777 23.12.19

Shadowclonejutsu
That's what I wanted to know. Thank you very much. Just confused the inscription is sold with game pass. That is, for 2600 to buy and forget about any renewal. Right?

m
miga777 23.12.19

aimwhKILLING
but Shadowclonejutsu thinks differently. What is the season pass I know. I offered to buy the 2600 game, and in addition it says that is with game pass, so I actually had a question why buy the game for the 2600 when I think gamepass, which in 2 weeks will shut down or will be paid and bought the game will not run in spite of my spent money. I was confused by this thing. Also was thinking about that the discount of 1000 rubles provided for by the binding game pass for the game at purchase.

S

miga777
Yes, for 2600 to buy and as written above it's yours, tied to your account, and play as much as you want. Online will also work without any game pass-s as it is Microsoft and not Sony

m
miga777 23.12.19

Shadowclonejutsu
And control times. Sorry for the tediousness. In the upper right corner. You can buy and it will be mine right?

S

miga777
Yes, the green button to BUY

m
miga777 23.12.19

Shadowclonejutsu
thank you, again.

a
anti_Alien 23.12.19

miga777
Origin does not advise to go there in addition to buying the game 2 game pass.

m
miga777 23.12.19

anti_Alien
well, when the game is purchased, after the game passes, the game is still playable. Right?

a
anti_Alien 23.12.19

miga777
If the game is purchased it is yours, if you just want to play the game without buying it can be purchased
a temporary pass to play all the games offered this admission, before the expiration of his time.

S
Sprintin 23.12.19

miga777
the game pass allows you to play a month if you buy the game for the 2600, it's yours forever.
game pass gives you the opportunity to play many games Microsoft.
another caveat, if a game pass is bought, it is a discount on the purchase of the game the amount of game pass
per month you stop playing completely, and then you can decide for yourself whether to buy it, but bear in mind that the discount is not eternal)
I passed everything, plus online dashed off, waiting for a discount.

T
TeT9xMoT9 23.12.19

miga777 wrote:
but Shadowclonejutsu thinks differently
you're dumber than you look, I wrote the same thing, but your brain is even written is not able to perceive correctly

D
DEDGAMER 23.12.19

miga777
I bought it for 80 rubles or something ,without any gay passes,it was necessary to catch the moment when the bug was with the bucks,then 1P=1$

m
miga777 23.12.19

aimwhKILLING
If not a secret how old are you? Only without the aggression and mats please.