3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RayHawkeye 23.12.19 09:35 pm

Voice in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

It is possible to disable it? but it is annoying at all.
54 Comments
Sort by:
F
FERRUMM 23.12.19

In the character settings (hold Select button), the count down there will be a Chat, just switch it around (or for friends and gangs, or even off).

R
RayHawkeye 23.12.19

FERRUMM
Thank you.

R
Razox 23.12.19

FERRUMM
I have not worked, listening all the while Arab students(

s
stincky 23.12.19

Razox
In the game settings, the audio tab, the output voice through the speakers turn off

V
VV-Amazing 23.12.19

I wanted to ask how to disable your microphone in the session of gta online and constantly see that from me noises for the entire session come. In the settings climbed, there is nothing found. Thank you in advance for your valuable response.

P
Paul197rus 23.12.19

on the microphone to put off. or if the party talk, something to put a priority on it.

A
AGS37 23.12.19

how to disable voice chat on the PS4 ? once the PS3 turned off itself, but here I do not understand how

f
farwy 23.12.19

Please, tell us how voice communications in multiplayer, I mean, you can hear Lee talk to all players at once or they are op channels, or the distance from the player on the map?

v
vatsonification 23.12.19

Voice on walkie talkie mode: clamped N - and tell the whole session

d
dimka3991 23.12.19

Will popravila in the quick access menu is channel separation: Everyone/Friends/Gang, etc.

U
UbivecFluda 23.12.19

No one found in the settings how to do audio chat only for friends and the gang?

n
noteMASTER_11 23.12.19

All kind time of day.

Before you go to the main question, let me tell you a little history.

I played this morning, then in GTA Online. Well, Vocalise from 0 to LVL 5 there was a question hour mild stroking the keyboard, and then became more interesting, when I opened a full free mode. The city floated a ton of idiots staged Deathmatch and, judging by the sound of shots from a very expensive rifles and leveled them, bought in-game currency for real money.

To breed about whether it was appropriate to ask at the nurse with old man real money in exchange for non-existent, I won't. This is the problem kids who at that time was worn hung and killed all newbies in a row, it's so much fun. Including and me.

But I bought a canonical license for 1999 rubles, and bequeathed Steam, with the result that he began to feel a sharp burning in lower back after an hour of attempts of opposition not very smart, but apparently not the poor kids, because the in-game currency I was given $15,000 as everyone who suffers from paranoid syndrome, FGM, CDA and delusions of grandeur in history.

A few facts from beginner GTA Online:

1. Gun Vintage - shitty thing. Seriously. With great success it is better to run.
2. Skills are not particularly affect the character's abilities. It all depends on straightness of hands. Well, from the controller with avtozavodskoi. I have, by the way, ordinary tailed X7.

In General, the result of orgies that happened yesterday on the server was my stubborn desire to Express to all players what I think about them and about their desire to kill the virtually unarmed players.

The question is: how? How to enable microphone in GTA Online on PC? My technical har-Ki in the profile. Social Club nick the same as here.

Please help, I hope to meet with the brothers in misfortune.

R
Renat Imambaev 23.12.19

I don't remember but I like L ctrl. Look in the settings

n
noteMASTER_11 23.12.19

Renat Imanbaev
Well in settings it is possible to calibrate? I'm just not home right now, and yesterday when I played, found.

A
ALEKSander95 23.12.19

noteMASTER_11
Prehistory smile)) you Have to press N and say, in theory it should work, but I also don't want to, though, and shows what I say into the microphone no one could hear me, I climb in the sound settings didn't help...

n
noteMASTER_11 23.12.19

ALEKSander95
So, it's time to bugreporting in Rockstar.
Maybe it's the choice of mode of sound? I remember there was such option.

d
dimka3991 23.12.19

noteMASTER_11
And what makes you think that someone invested real money? Halaveli could consoles go with a ton of weapons and loot

n
noteMASTER_11 23.12.19

dimka3991
But there is 1 level, covered with no hitting. I'm in a party with Halaveli not put.

M
McEclipse 23.12.19

noteMASTER_11
Yes, those who got the loot for pre-order)

J
Japhes 23.12.19

noteMASTER_11
My character is also level 1 was hung with some pretty tough guns. But it's not "real money" currency, just a million dollars given for pre-order)) You could just go to the store and purchase. Although I online behave peacefully and no one else to attack.