3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Krasilov 23.12.19 09:36 pm

Requires 16.20.1025 driver (Battlefield 1)

and how to install it?? vidyaha radeon hd 6800 series
83 Comments
Sort by:
L
Listoman 23.12.19

What is amdshnye? Already missed a whole day of the game?

S
Steve___Jobs 23.12.19

Should the value change?

D
Dima Temnov 23.12.19

Yes, it works bypass version of the driver on the way |Guslinger|. Even on medium no lag

K
Knight52 23.12.19

I have a HD5870 and this workaround does not help. Maybe because of the support of DirectX (I in Forza Motorsport 6 (Apex) in the Maiko-boutiques do not give to play along with Quantum Break).
Do not whine that the developers did not deliver the support of junk, I sympathize with them, though I've got the map but Mr. mammoth. We don't need to try and parallel programmers to suffer others, who Nove. And during the game I,personally, do not yet paid and system requirements 2 years has not met even the minimum salary of his card.
Spoiler(the situation when we pitch-boyars have govograve and ownoptimizer because of consoles - Parallels do not feel?!)
So either you have to wait for update or fixes from AMD (which is unlikely).

I
Inkvizitor nubov 23.12.19

Where Bethke download anyway? The Origin is not observed.

S
Shock Burst 23.12.19

Knight52
Or new card to buy)

J
Jamashi 23.12.19

PashaTwick
I agree,the same problem R9 4Gb got on the beta Battle 1 and can't go 2 days looking for a solution to no avail ,(asks him 16.20.1025)

J
Jamashi 23.12.19

The Inquisitor newbies
don't know where to upload I few months ago I applied for a beta test and 2 days ago I answered and threw the key activated and the game downloaded

K
Knight52 23.12.19

The Inquisitor newbies
Code on the mail comes. I personally on some page baclawski signed up in advance.
Try googling, at the same time tell value for money too.

J
JonyN5 23.12.19

Knight52 wrote:
Maybe because of the support of DirectX (I in Forza Motorsport 6 (Apex) in the Maiko-boutiques do not give to play along with Quantum Break)
of course due to the direct, there please 12 version

PashaTwick
On the AMD website is an archive of fire wood, need to search. But why!? if your card is produced with the wood upgrade to the latest 16.8.2 (but first install WHQL wood, that is stable, and then the fix) and CE. But before you update take program DDU old.

Jamashi
Same thing - just update the wood

J
JonyN5 23.12.19

PashaTwick
The graphics card is what?

K
Knight52 23.12.19

JonyN5
JonyN5 wrote:
of course due to the direct, there please 12 version
I don't know and not sure and do not make statements, but starting on a new laptop was the rocker switch on DirectX 12, which means prevalecen previous version. If you have evidence or a description of butadiene, then spread. And you can ask anything, such cases.

JonyN5 wrote:
On the AMD website is an archive of fire wood, need to search. But why!? if your card is produced with the wood upgrade to the latest 16.8.2 (but first install WHQL wood, that is stable, and then the fix) and CE. But before you update take program DDU old.
For most inhabitants of the forum, it turned out that this is a very difficult task.

J
JonyN5 23.12.19

Knight52
what is the description for the beta engine, you system requirements look at HD5870 these games just will not go

K
Knight52 23.12.19

JonyN5
System requirements for Battlefield no 1. Or are we already offtopic?
Спойлерhttps://www.origin.com/ru-ru/store/buy/190132/pc-download/base-game/deluxe-edition
SIS.requirements - coming soon

J
JonyN5 23.12.19

Knight52
and then the BF1!? I told you about Forza, and quantum writing

P
PashaTwick 23.12.19

JonyN5
Just the same, in the archives of such wood, and no, they simply do not exist, but in General, for painted splint on the wood you ustanovka +/plus/ in karma, then maybe someone will be useful)
/R7 with the latest driver but the error still issued/

Knight52
O Almighty inhabitant of the forum, be supportive, find us/infirm/ those same wood, put their trust in you

J
Jamashi 23.12.19

JonyN5
if everything was just not updating to the correct version like the one I have last

K
Knight52 23.12.19

PashaTwick
Not the Almighty.
What's the problem, go to the AMD website and download the latest.
English written:

The AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition contains the following:
AMD Radeon Software catalyst ™ Display Driver version 16.30.2311
http://support.amd.com/ru-ru/download/desktop?os=Windows+10+-+64

Jamashi
There is a difference between firmware and drivers. The game requires exactly the version of the driver. If the driver is not written for your video card MODEL, then work after the update on older video drivers and just update the shell program and a set of other different tools.

K
Knight52 23.12.19

PashaTwick
I have after editing the registry for this method to work (I inserted it the value 16.30.2511.1001-160811a-305721E instead of my 15.301.1901-160226a-299900E)
The game run on my Mr. mammoth HD5870.
The server was loaded, but then flew off.
You have the same new video card, you substitute this value? There's got to earn.

K
Knight52 23.12.19

СпойлерJonyN5
And what does Forza and quantum? Don't need offtopic on the subject where people looking for solutions. Your mention that somewhere something is asked can disorient people. This is the first.
About what Direct 12 for these two Quantum and Forza need there in black and white (I'm not blind), but I still have an exclamation mark accented. This is the second.
And third, these games were an example.