3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Norm112 23.12.19 09:36 pm

Legendary pike-muskellunge is not sent by mail (Red Dead Redemption 2)

I caught this legendary fish, the 4th account was loaded on a horse and the second day running it through all post offices and can't send mail. The submit button is blurry, before that everything was fine. Prompt who faced, is it a bug or you need to wait some time?
8 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxxim1891 23.12.19

Fhrby
You can it with the horses removed and hand picked before shipment? It is necessary that she at horses were. Or spoiled.

D
DEDGAMER 23.12.19

It is more than 6.5 kg ? Lake sturgeon , for example, more ,I caught around 8.5 kg.

N
Norm112 23.12.19

maxxim1891
And and so tried. To bad couldn't I just send ran. Now swamp sturgeon the exact same crap. What's going on, do not catch up?!

b
blin88 23.12.19

Fhrby
here only saves activitati... or try <>

m
maxxim1891 23.12.19

Fhrby
I don't know. Today singamerta caught, passed on the mail, the package was gone.

N
Norm112 23.12.19

All the question is removed. It turns out the legendary pike-muskellunge weighs of 16.53 kg and I caught 7. I caught in the center of the lighthouse, and it was on the side of rocks to climb.

M
Matvey Carev 23.12.19

I also have a glitch but the other one... the pike at the lighthouse this was caught and sent, but the map shows that I have't caught!

N
Norm112 23.12.19

Matthew Tsarev
Should be counted as soon as they send the package. On the map pike crossed with a crown to appear. Restarting the game removes 99% of such issues. If not, well then I do not know, try to reinstall Windu)))