3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 23.12.19 09:37 pm

Passed, wasting nerves and health and cat tail... (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

The last thing was-shooter in space by knocking down the enemy squadrons while there was a repair ship. They covered a SSD drive with all the cases and the OS. A week all restored, now I want to continue. But nowhere to be found save for her. Maybe someone will be able to help? I do not really want all started.
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
AL5 23.12.19

Edvins
There is a program, on restoration of the data. Googly
Spoiler(Thanks for cons shkolota)

w
william1992 23.12.19

Edvins
Emmmm. Origin sync

E
Edvins 23.12.19

william1992
With the Origin of miracles. Demanded to install the game (well, that's understandable), but the game offers only a new game. There are no downloads(saves).

w
william1992 23.12.19

Edvins
In the settings of origin, including the sync

E
Edvins 23.12.19

william1992
She was already enabled. Off, again included-the same. Reset Origin - without result. Moreover, I have all 8 games available in the library, lost saved games. I will write in Origen complaint.

D
Devijack 23.12.19

And the moral of this tale - don't buy cheap SSD

m
maxxim1891 23.12.19

And the moral of the story is - don't mess with EA!!!

E
Edvins 23.12.19

Devijack
Well, not really, Samsung was and cheap, and to judge him not-for 7 years!

S
SonyK_2 23.12.19

Edvins wrote:
...nowhere to be found saves for her...
The idea in the origin needs to be sync game saves with cloud storage. I have not used (don't remember what it was, maybe it was necessary to include in the settings), but in other services (Steam, Yupley) is there. By the way, to keep it from Uplay I have stored on my PC - do yourself a backup of your saves, then sync it with the cloud saving (on one of the games they worked fine) and continued playing from where you finished:
Spoiler
...for 7 years!
A very good service life for any drives, not just SSD. Suddenly died, or pre-small rest show?
Spoiler

E
Edvins 23.12.19

SonyK.
I collapsed instantly, even though the resource seems to have been exhausted.

S
SonyK_2 23.12.19

Edvins
Memory for what it was - MLC, TLC?

E
Edvins 23.12.19

SonyK.
Not asked this question, but seven years ago, I think,was only one of them.