3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
boctokSurp 23.12.19 09:38 pm

Guide for Beginners Mfrow Traders (Diablo 2)

_
124 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hellion86 23.12.19

A Titanic work :) Yes the game worth the candle, not worth it. The average age of the contingent of the server PG - 13 to 15 years. What do you think, is it science your example the correct pricing and trade on the server? :) Much easier then really to make a table of sales of specific items at a specific price, like on d2jsp.

s
synca 23.12.19

thanks for the guide.

play here on the server, pliz tell me right now what adequate price magefists ? Yes, and incidentally right now, all rune is measured not sogami?

D
Dalnoboy1 23.12.19

However, not all as correctly and smoothly as we would like. Take for example elementary keyset and soft and HC yelling that his price IST, no more and no less.... Nevertheless, the software at the end of the season fishing torchi was LEM, and HC is now at the RUMBLE, and case still stands East, how can this be explained? I would say not very easy to visit not friendly Nihlathak at least, and the price for the keys seems adequate, but the abundance torches in the labour market, they were worth so much. Where overstatement, where is the understatement? To go to UT even on HC is just a matter of experience, it does not matter if you were there 5-6 times at least before, and assemble case, case armor and little skill to control, though it is more complicated than torturing mephala and pindle days.

c
coach-ekb 23.12.19

Hellion86-the Average age of the contingent of the server PG - 13 to 15 years.
it seems to me that they are more chopped in a line or Warcraft,or whatever. It's even in the projection was not when Diablo 1 came out,but the second they have to be uninteresting, and the graphics are old-fashioned, etc.

E
Episcop_moo 23.12.19

In the hard crisis in other sticks, will come in trade, and say: O T4 dru 10/12 N Ist!
After all, the author's rights, going to UT is East (not counting some effort to sweep the ISA). That's just someone falling PAL-hang around 15+, and someone drogowski low. Who has more? Burns, and so much more that comes out, the price of any other nito torca is falling rapidly, as more of them than the druids who know about Torah. But because ist any torch cost will never be.
However, low t4'her is a plus, we can come to a normal game, to push the people at the barn scaciati, and torches to give. Direct yourself to this father feel =).

By the way, the people with money. The hell they pools and minds freely control. For every little fight. But Zack, bitch, diamond paste pride would not allow, even if semaxanib the cuts.

D
Dalnoboy1 23.12.19

coach +1

E
Episcop_moo 23.12.19

coach-ekb
Do not relax me in D2 graphics does not seem very old-fashioned, and geympley does not seem uninteresting. Moreover, I a few years ago at quite tolerable (though brake) computer has passed doomII, 1 month ago epizodik first Wolfie passed all the difficulties of the second quake, the first bit played. Took 2 times the first Diablo and 1 time helfaer, now that feels unhappy, play and the grid, despite the fact that could play more modern games. Still respect and sometimes chopped in the second Warcraft. I tried to overpower the man, but there is something difficult =). Don't like krayzisy and other newfangled dregs, which, as it decides the picture is not the meaning. Listen to any (except the electro) songs starting with ~70 years of the last century to our time. I love old Comedy (such as the adventures of Shurik), American (Back to the Future, coming to America). Before bed I read Dante in the morning to drink fresh milk (the latter 2 of course a joke, although fresh milk love, and Dante is little read). Learn five, recorded in a circle of young naturalists, eating cream of wheat with lumps.

It's the fact that actually, the people in D2 older, like me (on average). But still there are assholes like me, who are actually few, but, shit, they're everywhere.

H
Hellion86 23.12.19

No, not a ride. Not to be such a crap torch = price caseta. This requires a mechanism for the removal of such torches from the in-game economy:) the Author of a topic stupidly offers to give :) Most of the toad easy to crush, and therefore a surplus. And when I want the character to sell - it turns out to compete with the other character dropped the price.

C
ChronoExp[unv] 23.12.19

it's all a conspiracy!

D
Dalnoboy1 23.12.19

on HC, this is easier torchi, skillery, aniki etc loot is not removed, the game itself removes the excess sticks out of the economy, but not only fishing, but also in Perth too)

H
Hellion86 23.12.19

Learn five, recorded in a circle of young naturalists, eating cream of wheat with lumps.
Yes you the dangerous type though.

E
Episcop_moo 23.12.19

boctokSurp
=) Hmm.. how to say...
The fact is that people still will not buy the same low dru sticks out over the East. Yes, they will be offended, will buy for East keyset and go to UT. But the problem is that they did not realize that it would have paid just a torch. And the seller will remain with the nose, and the wise man, God knows that knock. If everyone on the server to read it, then there would be a very different conversation. But unfortunately, the server still does not read it people (and a lot), not to mention the fact that there are people who read the text do not even overpower =)

H
Hellion86 23.12.19

boctokSurp you kagbe fight with windmills IMHO.

E
Episcop_moo 23.12.19

It would be good if everything is as you say. Only the economy in D2 have many times wanted to change, but somehow it does... Let's hope and fight!
PS and have a classic Sora to swing.

E
Episcop_moo 23.12.19

Yes, and thank you for my nick correctly read, and such, it turns out, a little.

H
Hellion86 23.12.19

Ahh well, if you win them :)) It's just stupid. Because you lot do not. Take those people who have not purposefully MF-Yat and find things when you just pass the game. The price of these things it finally *random* and depends on the experience of the player who found it. Or the fact that the game economy is imperfect D2 - a simple example the currency of the game. Blizzard themselves admitted that pissed away this time. And the fact that D2 is a MMO, it is a micro society where behaviour is difficult to predict. And yet a lot of things missing.

P
PositiveOnline 23.12.19

with things all so clear..
and that is why the key kasety not risen after the wipe, I understand, really I can't
because they are not very easy to beat

s
synca 23.12.19

about contingent you wonder, I like to Diablo played for a very long time 13 years ago in 97 still at school, in D2 played a couple of times in 2001 and all began University, time nebylo, and here Druganov a lot of free time there, playing, for example I 26y. o. other 24.

H
Hellion86 23.12.19

Yes, the flag in the hands of those activist. Let's dispense their revolution. And I'm not complaining but stating the known facts. And the fact that Pehe not off tell the administration which has made a key item sodzh.

O
Obsessed 23.12.19

gygy.. and I do almost traiu and prices, respectively, I don't know.. let's say that society primarily hang out in the PG BARGAIN I don't buzz.. people are 2 words with difficulty attributed mainly in order for someone somewhere to send =)
game currency bring the locomotives, and the price to ask, at least, I always have.. so guud this as it is not ftykaet..