3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
linkRed 23.12.19 09:39 pm

Easter eggs and interesting things in the game [spoilers] (I Am Alive)

Share.

Time. The famous toy rabbits Rayman.

Lies on the second floor of a building a SG in the beginning of the game.

Two. Careful those of you who marched through the city, could notice a strange figure near a fire, moving like a monkey. Probably the monster you thought. How else to explain the fact that he can breathe in the lower city? In part, Yes.
It can be reached through the balcony, to the left of the building underneath it. Turns out it's the survivors. Part-time mutant.
If you give him jar food, water, inhaler and meat, he will call you a gentleman and will give your hands a shotgun. And also it will give achivku.

16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dedsec_user 23.12.19

With drob cool,I and so all stocks that I had ispolzoval only some and I think I would almost never used spring cone bullets sorry

n
ned flanders 23.12.19

I saw not only the silhouette but also the model itself there when in town past the fire through the sight to zoom in and see it in all its glory

D
Dedsec_user 23.12.19

I walked over and noticed that there where will be the first to help survivors on the wall a poster with the main character in a suit

A
Alamut95 23.12.19

I was surprised when I saw his silhouette. Thought that as the game progresses you see him, not met )

l
linkRed 23.12.19

Saver of the Earth
Filmed would be the tunnels -_-

H
HAEMHIK 23.12.19

where exactly is this mutant?

P
Patrichenski 23.12.19

http://s017.radikal.ru/i444/1209/93/fbeefac67f85.jpg it is also a mutant ?And if so how to get to him ?

l
linkRed 23.12.19

HAEMHIK
When you get through the game a bit, be sure to run into him. I don't remember. Remember that when you walk past him in the ground a large crack, which you pass on the pipe.

[new user]
It is.

G
Good Night White Pride 23.12.19

Would write is better, which arrows to get.)

l
linkRed 23.12.19

Good Night White Pride
Boom you get passing.

D
Dedsec_user 23.12.19

And the entire game go with a single arrow and only on the last mission for 2.Or you can find somewhere?

l
linkRed 23.12.19

Damn, we're discussing the passage or Easter eggs? Come play and see for yourself.

H
HoustonMarkys 23.12.19

I see nobody realizes that this is likely a reference to Bane-character-a supervillain from the comic book series about Batman))). He even speaks in the same tone of voice, as in the recent film adaptation of Nolan's (at least in my English version his voice is like this game bein screen went))).

n
niko_nazaroff 23.12.19

HostonMarkys
I'm sorry, what?

M
Made of Metal 23.12.19

When we went with Mae via subway to Henry, I heard the following phrase from one of your local homeless: What are you? The sensitive chef? Get over it. I only said it's salty. Sensetive Chef is one funny video from daveyboyz's channel on YouTube. I was quite surprised when I heard it)

W
Wolf 228 23.12.19

Hi,Listen I wanted to tell,maybe it's an Easter egg or not.So,there is a mission where you have to take medicines for Mae,You took the medication and seizure (hook) and you will have to go back to may. You will see another box (when it is necessary to go down),but it doesn't open and there will be written in a foreign what is written there I don't know. Easter eggs, whether it is or not I don't know