3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ToshkanOrigin 23.12.19 09:40 pm

Problem with textures. (Need for Speed (2015))

Missing textures in some races with Amy, spike. In free mode this is not observed. Reducing graphics settings, rolling back drivers doesn't help. System GTX 970 + i7 3770k. Someone else encountered?
25 Comments
Sort by:
D
DJ Runniz 23.12.19

I have almost the same processor, just no index K, and exactly the same graphics card, and of course the same problem with textures. Hate when you already win and you're in the end-in will fall into the abyss, and then you call: - Hey! You're a loser

T
ToshkanOrigin 23.12.19

DJ Runniz
Yes, very sad. The problem is the game itself, apparently.

T
ToshkanOrigin 23.12.19

Perry Coxer
I've yet to play a sample.

i
igoryok31 23.12.19

play you are already in THE CREW, not this Gaun!) now just skidoos UPLAY 50%!

D
Dima_Jebrik 23.12.19

So, I am not one to have the same problem)

V
Vadik kirov 23.12.19

I have not yet bought but watching the game. But in Varfeys propodaet textures don ' t know why it ended up that polnostju slitely wood AMD in restr flattery did not! helped to reinstall Windows

A
AeroRaiiden 23.12.19

How to play now,no way can not pass the race Nakai-San because of the fact that always fail in textures and broken...............

U
Uvays Musaev 23.12.19

ToshkanOrigin
I have the same problems

S
Savi-Heat 23.12.19

I have the same problem, missing textures in some races.

i
imzod 23.12.19

yesterday 6 times outplayed the race of Magnus, 21 km, on the last corner always have missing textures :( I had to stop and wait until they see

E
ExFive 23.12.19

Connect to the problem with the textures. even the game engine loading frostbayt. if in other games of the session was long, the races at the minute, the download two between them... I think also to make refund. how much time is given the opportunity to return this?

i
imzod 23.12.19

Okay these downloads, but in the middle of a race when loading from 2 (not a strong cut) to 50 seconds (when they fall through textures)....

E
ExFive 23.12.19

and not only when the value proposition is.. just will face during the race (and you went first), then download this asphalt)) and after a minute or two last because until you have loaded all the rivals went)))

incidentally, I set the textures to high... the problem has not disappeared

M
Mikhail_Burning 23.12.19

Plus in the subject line !!!!
Missing textures, sometimes it works to go on the blue arrows on the road, but very rarely.
Reinstalling drivers video card and the game did not help.

E
ExFive 23.12.19

who have problems with textures, reduce their quality in graphics settings. loss of textures will be less, but will still.

I designed refund. Gee, the Crew, from which I expected more, to play more interesting than the NSF, and is much less. NFB just went..

P
Perry Coxer 23.12.19

Found a solution to this problem. Either do a defragmentation (full) hard drive, either buy an SSD) I Hope I can help someone.

v
vpupr9 23.12.19

igoryok31
Well I played in The Crew, even before the Wild Run. Shit worse than this, there are at least some rays of good flash, there is the gloomy hell.

M
Maksim Solodovnikov 23.12.19

CPU: I7-3770
Graphics card: GTX970
Hard drive 1 type HDD (And is the reason for the lack of textures)
Here is a video, identifying problems and gameplay

J
JustCrazy 23.12.19

2k17 in the yard
Same problem...
Stupid can't win the last race because of this
Prior to that, with great difficulty, passed the race, Magnus and something else
The game sometimes unnecessarily complex (for example the ninth race Edie, when at the exit of the final turn is a truck, but still it is unclear how opponents of the 33 seconds to go), so this annoying bug...
Texture from high to low removed. The game consistently выдает30+fps. How many watched but not a single freeze.
I5-6200u, 940mx, 8gb, hdd

P
PankiVTanke 23.12.19

I have a PS4 got these boards with textures?