3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lyapota.1983 24.12.19 10:39 am

How to jump over the dam???? (Battlefield 4)

I tried already 20 times and with a run and without run-up and on the stairs and the next!!!!!!!!! in short, no way!!!
26 Comments
Sort by:
o
olegik55 24.12.19

Lyapota.1983 maybe you meant how to jump on the ladder at the dam,there is still a cliff,don't jump the break ,or not?

A
AKZen 24.12.19

you mean the campaign? - first jump is as it should, and second you need to do - wait for their and tell you to blow up the charges - that's all...

k
konstantin1020 24.12.19

The same problem in a single company!!!!!!! The dam does not jump at clinging to the ladder. Help this is a bug?

U
URAL92 24.12.19

I got something like this: not literally, fell, crashed, loaded counter point and was living in the same place where he crashed, detonated a bomb and was on the top)))

o
olegik55 24.12.19

konstantin1020 there is no bug, everything works,just need a good running start and jump to reach the ladder.

o
olegik55 24.12.19

URAL92 Yes, it happens , there are those moments when life is a little hero , and you have triggered the AutoSave on checkpoint and when you download it it all stays on the same place , here just complete the scribe become.

s
shrabigus 24.12.19

I was jumping was jumping, nothing worked. Booted on the new and lo and behold, immediately jumped. Something like this.)))

d
daniel raker 24.12.19

I also have this garbage tell me can the patches needed that will fix the game

g
gaidar-r 24.12.19

try more runway to take if doesn't help then it's likely a bug

a
ajsman3737 24.12.19

Help people! Maybe something to hold on to?

b
bakovka74213 24.12.19

ajsman3737
change the settings to hift not keep running and only click once...When he's being held he does not jump... and so scattered, at the edge jumped quietly (at first) and was hooked...

a
aiba7777 24.12.19

found how to jump over the dam on the PS3. scatter strongly jump as the ladder hooked press circle and it will rise.

V
Vad44575 24.12.19

olegik55
No, it's still a bug!!! Damn thing doesn't work, like 20 times already jumped. Not doprygnet and that's it!!!

o
olegik55 24.12.19

Vad44575 maybe a bug, I also could not immediately jump with a running start, tried,and then just stood up and jumped, although in hindsight this is wrong ,should be the opposite.

V
Vikundros 24.12.19

Vad44575
Run-up+acceleration+the jump from gunpoint to the top

w
werlauf 24.12.19

100% method
the point is that during the sprint, the character is NOT jumping on the edge of forests need to release shift and immediately press eaten

D
DEN.DENYCH 24.12.19

olegik55
KID THANK YOU VERY MUCH I ALSO CAN'T JUMP BUT I READ YOUR OPINION AND GUS HAS TURNED SFOR ))

Y
Yuriy Konoplev 24.12.19

does not work for engage for the ladder on PS4 tell me

K
Karfayder 24.12.19

Guys,he suffered 20 times is...and it turned out...but now attention!
Waiting for the command, then choose the knife,step away far enough until you hit some sticks...then point the knife (the mark on the screen exactly in the middle and almost to the top,release the mouse at all...then press the forward shift and at the end very before the jump hold shift and press the space bar!...I hope someone can help...))Special EV....

K
Karfayder 24.12.19

Vad44575
Guys,he suffered 20 times is...and it turned out...but now attention!
Waiting for the command, then choose the knife,step away far enough until you hit some sticks...then point the knife (the mark on the screen exactly in the middle and almost to the top,release the mouse at all...then press the forward shift and at the end very before the jump hold shift and press the space bar!...I hope someone can help...))Special EV....