3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AGROterrorist 24.12.19 10:42 am

Finally it happened (Diablo 2)

4 race in the tombs on 5 ppl of vascilates skeletons apparently

32 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_headhunter_X 24.12.19

Like a stranger topolos, but I'm still happy) Congratulations)

K
Klassewer 24.12.19

Congratulations.
Share secret of success
And hopping Duras in the spirit left?

S
Sweety_Mustard 24.12.19

Klassewer
the secret, I think, superior to the wyrm with 4 perisphere!

s
shikata_ga_nai 24.12.19

One I thought of reset?

A
AGROterrorist 24.12.19

it's a swap KTA) on the basis of ETX

i
iamviktor 24.12.19

Why do they run these tomby?

g
gottenspell 24.12.19

iamviktor
To beat Cham, what is there to understand.

S
Sweety_Mustard 24.12.19

iamviktor
garbage, conductive top then watched a flash mob of novotorik in wyrmhide with sapphires running through the tomb, looking for Cham.

j
jibicbiu 24.12.19

Sweety_Mustard
And for some reason he no longer crashes

S
Sweety_Mustard 24.12.19

jibicbiu
HAHA, THEY THOUGHT, SO IMMEDIATELY AFTER FIRC TOP CUT!!! :DDDDDDDD

i
iamviktor 24.12.19

gottenspell
To get something, usually choose locations level 85. Level bosses. The barn or take down or BOS, as locations with high drop runes. Andi as a generator of soda. And tomby why?

i
iamviktor 24.12.19

All have a purpose. Few people will run to farm the jungle flayer^^ although there zod Cham was good PADI dropouts. As a variant because there is a large density of unique packs in every Tomba. + LVL 80 is enough to drop most of a single item.

F
F1r34ng3l 24.12.19

Congratulations! Sold for how much?

i
iamviktor 24.12.19

F1r34ng3l
yeah, the thing fire! I have such pride did! but this is all my dreams, I think Cham just supervoice possible)

i
iamviktor 24.12.19

F1r34ng3l
I wanted to say that we can pride to collect) then see what sur and lo still have tears!
Although, for lazy Hamer standards topic! Swing Hamer, give pride merc, fly castwise its concentration. And generally thought too expensive for the end LVL 20 Cham sur lo more! for good, for such runes can 2 Drim to collect. In General, it's cool when it falls. Gift from PG to ng.

g
gottenspell 24.12.19

iamviktor
Yes, the mobs there just isn't a real number, everything is already teeming with wildlife. Cham I fell, but beat out sc 11hp 5allrez, not bad) usually don't play there, yesterday I just ride the wave of hype ran.

K
Klassewer 24.12.19

iamviktor
Pride crap. Not only that, the damage puhi nikakuschy, and its aura gives you 2 times more. Even on the Golem of necromancer this hat RV crumbles mobs icicles from them what not to blow up. And Merck becomes pure suicide. Is this for showing off, not good.
Well, maybe HKS ппл1 fly go down, there damage does not need much and Merck, not so fast to die from it will be.
Sobsna and doom for the aura, too, the hat - those who pose a danger (bulls, dolls, souls, pindleskin etc) wanted to spit on this aura.

i
iamviktor 24.12.19

gottenspell
Yes, this is usually the case) someone will knock on the ball the whole PG pobejali) so you can even prank to arrange)

S
Sweety_Mustard 24.12.19

Klassewer
choleris inhibits Lester and minions, cows still. Aura is taken rather, to live merc mayt aura - and you mentioned mobs for measurement of non-hazardous, except for frenzy the bulls. Well, the stats Duma is quite decent, and Yes, pride is a misunderstanding, not ronford - insight in fact better.
iamviktor wrote:
fly castwise your concentration
Yeah, but you can still Schiller's don't and the armor on the plus to the skill.

K
Klassewer 24.12.19

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
Aura is taken rather, to live merc mayt aura
If no 50лвл Bo - possible. KEK.