3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SilverRay13 15.09.19 02:07 pm

Just stuck on the cut scene(a BUG) nothing can be done (The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan)

Played in coop with the other one, everything seems OK, at one point sort of had proziti the cutscene, but our characters just got to the place and everything, getting nowhere, nothing happens, tried to start over the level but appear at the same place zabugornye and all that would like to restart the level, requests the addition of Cabins captains?What to do? Someone faced with such?
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 15.09.19

SilverRay13
hike all arrived. The game saves progress at the same place where you left off, and the replay only when the game is passed to the end. Most likely to start first

S
SilverRay13 15.09.19

Metalist1925
Med, well, we expect that the developed throw an update and fix something, because it is not the cheapest game, but a lot of bugs)

g
geimer.by 15.09.19

I have such users who will buy for big money game with a bunch of bugs and will wait until they will fix )))
I fix it in one day max 0))
Well, of course you wait )

M
Metalist1925 15.09.19

SilverRay13
don't know, not seen any bugs yet. Either in solo or in Duo

S
SilverRay13 15.09.19

geimer.by We didn't think that they will direct such bugs that are not going to beat the game)) blindly bought and paid for)

S
SilverRay13 15.09.19

Metalist1925
and like when I try to start the level from the beginning requires the addition Сurators Cut)

M
Metalist1925 15.09.19

SilverRay13
I have no idea what it is) I have it too, no

j
jt38 15.09.19

I have said this in the beginning after the action on the ship is loading a new scene and then nothing... black screen but the game is not hanging - you can pause, but if you remove the - Malevich, how much don't wait

b
barabashka12 15.09.19

my bugs were not

C
Christina56 24.11.21

What to do if a character is stuck in textures?

S
SlyPanda 21.10.22

Endless loading on ps4 was anyone?