3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DelGad0 24.12.19 10:44 am

What part of the series to start with TES (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Actually a subject - as a fan of Gothic ( from the beginning flew passed all parts at a time ) suddenly realized that did not play in any of the TES and are now wondering what part to start with series ( the choice is between Morrowind, oblivion and Skyrim, naturally with all the additions) question is asked here, because the forums of the previous installments almost nobody visits... PS what part you started?
57 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 24.12.19

With Bagherpara.( The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall)

G
GANG_STAR 24.12.19

If one of these three, the first Morrowind, then oblivion and then Skyrim.

I'm a bit spoiled the impression due to the fact that I started with oblivion and then went to Morrowind.

M
Methad0ne 24.12.19

Started with Morrowind, but also played.

s
saa0891 24.12.19

DelGad0

If you love RPG then of course with Morrowind and on down the line to Skyrima,I hope you have a lot of free time.

W
Winter is Coming 24.12.19

I met with a series of TES with oblivion,but played it for about 15-20 minutes.Not hooked up(But this is IMHO.Objectively the game is on the level.).The computer came later,so I was brought up more new RPG.But the first game of this genre was NWN(the first).Keep it up

A series of TES for me was,is and will be one of the classic RPG.

DelGad0

Don't listen to advice.Play in any order,to which the heart lies.

T
The_apathy 24.12.19

my acquaintance with the series of TES started with OBLIVION,then SKYRIM,and after these games in Morrowind look terrible.

S
Sheril 24.12.19

Dovakin997
Here is the reason. Play Morrowind, you know how it was before simpler and easier

Not in the graph happiness!

u
usoid 24.12.19

Play with any of them.
Game posuti are not related. The hero is always new, and the principle of the game varies.
For themselves. I started playing in morki. In irradiated and Skye played as they exit.

Cheryl
And here and there. Mork so many nuances, Skye resting. Easier. Naselje th tell )))

p
phdPrince 24.12.19

If accustomed to a good graph and simple RPG, with Morrowind to begin useless. It is better with oblivion, although I would have personally started to pass to the second round with Morrowind.

e
ergman 24.12.19

The RPG had to play,more strategy was fond of strategy.

I
Infiltrator 24.12.19

've installed Morrowind and Oblivion. Now, after Skyrim I will be acquainted with these games.

p
phdPrince 24.12.19

Good luck in this endeavor)

I
Infiltrator 24.12.19

Thank you.

A
Alex Side 24.12.19

Morrowind

p
phdPrince 24.12.19

I can already imagine the forum let тес7.))
- What parts it is best to start playing?
- Start with a Mora.
Here and so sent men to that he spent two years of his life on the passage))

w
white_wolf45 24.12.19

in General, if you want to penetrate to the essence of the series it is best to start from the very first game from the Arena....and increasing to Skyrim....he began with Mora but then passed the previous part...I honestly would not care for graphics....for me in games is important to the plot and action(whatever it was). but what is certainly the game to start your acquaintance with the Elder Scrolls series, you decide.

I
Infiltrator 24.12.19

The first games are very old,may not earn.

p
phdPrince 24.12.19

Arena under DOS written). You need at least an emulator. Although if you want to fully experience the atmosphere, then I suggest you find a stump 133 with DOS and play it. Absolute realism!)

I
Infiltrator 24.12.19

Moreover,even under ancient DOS.

A
Abibas for us 24.12.19

started with arena