3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmperatorPC 24.12.19 10:44 am

Mechs with the most powerful payload (MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries)

In this topic, I suggest the forum users can make lists (by grade) of the bellows with the largest margin of useful load (tons available for weapons machine) combined with the most useful slots (as a heroic Sleipnir under the dual Gauss, or nightstar)
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 24.12.19

lmperatorPC
King Crab KGC-KJ 4 x Large Energy weapon,1 x Secondary Ballistic weapons, 1 x long-range Missiles

B
Baron1979 11.11.20

The best fur in the game is Atlas of course! The AP-20 is just driving. Everything else is not relevant by the end of the game. 4 Atlass carry everything (but only with top weapons and individual setting) - problems were only in the last mission but for that it and the last.

F
FasVex 11.11.20

Baron1979
I'm on a king crab or an annihilator of satin on a isi carry.With king crab vanshot in the cabin.And with an annihilator just clamp in the legs

d
dexex 11.11.20

We are looking for where to cram 4 whips (kcrab gold or whatever is) or 4 cartchi (annihilator), well at worst gaus. the rest of the little things. until the crab crawls with its 20as already dead.

z
z8TiREX8z 11.11.20

Legendary Cyclops, the most powerful fur, he has 2 gauss in the belly, so they lose in battle is extremely difficult. Even once gave his mob to drive on it, he sat on the crab, on surprise, the mob destroyed enemies half the size of mine.