3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3uoH 24.12.19 10:47 am

All the parts of Creation Club in one place (Fallout 4)

Gathered all together, maybe someone can also come in handy, divided into categories. Almost everyone has a screen with the information, it is located in a shared folder with the mod that corresponds to the sequence number mod folder.
Спойлерhttps://cloud.mail.ru/public/5dea/5LRvpZqkC

Installation: move the contents of the folder any mod in the Data folder of installed game.
40 Comments
Sort by:
p
psythra 24.12.19

Thank you.Useful,and most importantly comfortable???

3uoH 24.12.19

psythra
snooping the day before yesterday to look for them, found outdated links to mostly. A website where links do not work, the video on YT where the author threw in one archive, not even clear what files to what fashion and it weighed in at 1.2 Gb(now everything is more than 7Gb). Not satisfied with this order of things.

The hardest part was sorting through all categories, because some sets are long gone(had to search the search information and screen respectively failed to do for the plant). Dark cardinal left the set of Shi as it is not listed as limited time offers, but it is not represented among the permanent collections.
The bottom line, on the cloud all of this is not asking for use on health!

V
Vyxyxol 24.12.19

3uoH
On Reddit a hundred years, the link to googledoc is that for F4 that skurka. Never had any problems finding and downloading.

3uoH 24.12.19

Muskrat
Yes, but there is no preview with descriptions and do not understand the origin of some mods. Plus there English names are duplicated in Russian, is especially important for those who are not inclined to poking around on English language sites

For example, I can immediately see how this or that skin or from the description to see if there was some quest, etc. If you download on PC you can search through the enter the mod name from the Russian SS and you'll find the mod in the folder as the preview's name corresponds to the name of the modification

s
saa0891 24.12.19

Thank you,I understand they are the same as usual fashion.

3uoH 24.12.19

saa0891
All right, even a bit simpler than usual, just copy the files of the mod to the Data folder. For these mods I created a special extension that supported certain versions of the game and now it is not necessary to additionally register their names in the list of plugins or you can use mod managery, all clinging to a gun.

To remove the mod, it is possible again to copy to the game folder(with replacement files) and then press Ctrl+Z and it will cancel the copy, the old files replaced by new, and the new removed by cancellation.

C
Crash1099 29.09.20

Thank you, perfectly done with sorting. In general, they wee... Well, the rules of the site, the wrong people from Bethesda, made an unoptimized game threw a couple of playable dls, and diluted it all with paid mods.

Y
Yura_Tarasov 29.09.20

3uoH
Thank you very much a friend, good luck to you in everything, that's not lazy buddy!

G
GiperCoala 29.09.20

Excuse me of course for the question, but the archive with the mod downloaded by me on your link asks for a password, which, sorry for curiosity, I would like to know.

G
GiperCoala 29.09.20

I've sorted it out. Downloaded each file from the fashion folder separately.

y
yakostyapain 29.09.20

Can you help? I've got a pirate, it's downloaded, but there's no one in the game.

A
Aleksey Luchshe 29.09.20

yakostyapain
some get on as a quest to reboot the game and wait a little

y
yakostyapain 29.09.20

Alexei Better
Thank you, but I've already found a problem, in my pirate of 3 files needed for this was 2. I downloaded the files and that's it.

P
Platon Federyaev 29.09.20

And this is like hacking mods, are they all free?

l
longerr2007 29.09.20

Plato Federyaev
There's all-hacking on this site.

666DOGI666 29.09.20

Thank you very much)Everything works great!

A
Alek777 29.09.20

It's working, thank you!

C
Crust Punk 29.09.20

Chuvaaak, thank you so much! I dreamed of an armored mercenary from the third Follitch, but could not find. Dream to come true, well done and respect you!)

L
LENIN100501 15.01.21

wanted to ask. Are these all the mods that came out or are new ones? otherwise I have not played 4 folich for a long time and fell out of reality a little

8sedrik8 08.02.21

Hello, I downloaded the latest version 1.10.163.0.1 from the hatub, but the modification lines and the club in the menu are not active, dancing with a tambourine and changing the "ini" files did not give any result, through the "NMM nexus mod" the mods get up and work but in the game menu mods cannot be controlled either. If club mods are put through the nexus will work? Maybe someone knows how to solve the problem with the inactive menu in the game? Or do you need to pump another repack?