3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max Gorbas 24.12.19 10:47 am

Normal/rare/heroic mech (MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries)

in the auction sites, you can sometimes buy the heroic fur and rare, what is distinguished from the ordinary? not visually, not in characteristics I have not noticed, what's the catch?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 24.12.19

Max Gorbas
I just noticed that they are brand new, no scratches. And usually the robots in the sale of b/y shnye and even damaged.

E
Ex_Vandal 24.12.19

Heroic is usually different weapons. For example, I bought a javelina with 4 madaki and 2 срм6, one minus - 129 armor (instead of 209). Caught the Phoenix with a 1 BL and 3 ml instead of 1 BL 2 ml and 2 machine guns.

l
lmperatorPC 24.12.19

Max Gorbas
Equipment. For example, on heroic chance a Gauss.

M
Max Gorbas 24.12.19

so slots for different weapons? them or greater or weightier, or both, plus or minus a reservation because of this. well, there are modifications to hell, like x1, x2, хD2 etc etc dick will understand. I too bought 50 tonic with a Gauss in the shoulder, but there is the same (gave) with ап20 without problems GAUS fit, but the cartridges hell find at first (right now I'm only 7лв), but that a couple of lasers to increase available.

V
VirgilSouth 24.12.19

Rare floor basically just whole bottles, sometimes you might get a rare modification that is different from the standard maybe one or two weapon slots. It seems that the rare Orion one more missile slot. And hero mechs floor in the scheme of weapons can be completely different from standard, plus sometimes they are hung rare guns. Can be small differences in characteristics like speed or max. armor. For example, the standard variation of Blackjack, two small slots for ballistics, and four times the average under the energy, rare Blackjack six medium slots for energy, and heroic six small slots for ballistics, one large slot and two medium energy slots energy, plus the speed of 64, and 81.

V
Vyxyxol 24.12.19

Max Gorbas
I should add that on some heroic fur is available unique color scheme. Centurion, Catapult, Highlander for example.

r
requiemmm 24.12.19

Heroic mech is a dual Helsinki in the first place. For them it is possible and 10 lemons wrappers pour, really good to farm elementary.

V
Vyxyxol 24.12.19

requiemmm wrote:
Heroic mech is a dual Helsinki in the first place.
Double Helsinki can put absolutely any fur with purple slot chettam heat sink engine for hitsenko and prednaznachennyi, just double Helsinki the size of three slots in a single slot. I do not know this is by design, or is it the jamb of developers.

r
requiemmm 24.12.19

Yeah, takovska special magic. But I was referring to production itself double hitsenko, cheap heroics on sale are often, they can just buy and undress. You will not have to run on a Commando or Jenner when there is Firestarter, a cold-blooded killer of all living things. And Helsinki will go to Warhammer and Marauder in 2PPC builds, they need them. And then to Steiner's for a decent iron was too far away to fly, and in the early game and more expensive.

L
LeGioN-67-5 24.12.19

For example, Satin, ordinary variations in speed 48. At 62 heroic like. He was just as fast as heavy mechs(and it is assault), and the same armor, less firepower. Then think for yourself, or survival, speed and price 30 million, or firepower.

r
requiemmm 24.12.19

There is still magic Sadochok Grey Legion, whose engine doesn't weigh anything. Else to explain the fact that it gets 10 AC + 4ML + SRM2 + LRM5+ full armor + Helsinki + Jumpgate just can't. There are some stormtroopers, like the Cyclops, so many weapons not to cram, but it's Medak 55 tons:))

E
Ex_Vandal 24.12.19

requiemmm
And how much armor does he have?
I have appeared wolverin interesting - 3ml, 1 AC5, 2 рмд6. With it without loss in speed and armor.

L
LeGioN-67-5 24.12.19

As for me, the coolest strand of fur - the heroic King Krab KJ(you can get only when you reach 8+ level and in the system 13+), it can put 4 PCs peach UD + РБД20+АП10. And all the rest to hammer on cooling. Makes all faster than natstar with two Gauss. And fire from natstar 75 and 100 KJ+. The Gauss buyut at 800m, and peach OOD to the entire map))

r
requiemmm 24.12.19

Ex_Vandal
382 armor, 81 speed. This is purely a machine for the player, NPCs disgusting maneuver in battle, and will ogresti somewhere since of 45.

l
lmperatorPC 24.12.19

requiemmm
I'm a lead weight can only explain bustami from the CVM, when the structure of the fur is replaced by endosteal and installed a XL-engine.