3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lezirius 24.12.19 10:47 am

(Spoilers) How to save Sarah in the canyon of Titan (Wasteland 2)

Spoilerish way to save the girl Sara, who puteshestvuet with the monk, which attacks the raider, and which separates the legs.
The point is not to give the monk kamikaze to explode. For this you need to beat the attacker raider without the cut scenes to the explosion.
I have to say, I found this option by accident. I just have a habit to start the battle first - sniper shot (that is, before I started tactical combat). I approached the Trinity (monk, Sarah, raider) at such a distance that the cut-scene with the explosion starts, but the raider was already in range of my sniper.
Then - just. The raider, if I'm not mistaken, 120 HP. The first shot of my sniper shot a 40 HP. Then begins the battle (monk and Sara are marked a green circle, that is, like, not involved). My sniper is the highest initiative in the team + one or two shots. -80НР, raider - good-bye!
After that, the monk had no sense of to blow. Sarah said something about the fact that thank you about the fact that nah-nah this canyon run to Dumont to her husband...in Short all survived (which will be in the Dumont - don't know).
P. S. by the Way, Sarah has a separate replica in this situation, proves that the DEVELOPERS of SUCH OPTION INCLUDED.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antimandalajnah 24.12.19

Super! As you go to the Dumont otpishu about the future development of the line - interesting.

E
Endrykkk 24.12.19

logically, all the monks kamikaze die without an explosion if you don't have time to go, although I remember he saved, but in my not so

l
lezirius 24.12.19

Endrykkk
Other variantov no, because the video provided with the explosion.

l
lezirius 24.12.19

Antimandalajnah
Not now. Legend of Grimrock 2...

K
Korloff 24.12.19

Antimandalajnah
Spoilertastic Sarah has no effect, except as to health the Sarah because her husband Demote killed.

t
toperx 24.12.19

something Wasteland 2 Director's Cut, it is impossible to save her... coming to the place from either side of the cut-scene starts before you can see this raider, he's just the fog of war is when the scene starts, i.e. it is impossible to shoot him

C
CezarTroy 24.12.19

toperx
I walked from the Fort of robbers, through the checkpoint, reached the place where begins the cut-scene. Took in one hand a grenade into the other sniper. Threw a grenade to the border with the fog, ran raider, Klink, and then I shot him and Sarah are gone.

A
Alex-defensor 19.07.22

CezarTroy

There is another way:
1. Bring the group to the enemy, but do not attack.
2. Detach the "fastest" Persian from the group by giving him a long-range weapon.
3. Fit the "fast" Persian in the funnel where Brother Chavez hangs out.
4. The main group to start a fight with the enemy, but do NOT kill everyone.
5. When it's the turn of the "fast" Persian, drive him to the distance of the shot to the place where Sarah is and knock out the raider.

True, then this effect is obtained (see photo)

X
Xndr DeKoz 19.07.22

CezarTroy
working method, thanks)