3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 24.12.19 10:48 am

The Legs Of Oscar (Syberia)

How to start a conveyor on which to finish the legs for Oscar.?
21 Comments
Sort by:
C
Czech 24.12.19

Oscar dest you my personal card, insert it in the machine at the top of the plant, turn the levers. Choosing the right material, start the machine. Don't forget to run the wheel, there are almost all very simple...

P
PlayGround.ru 24.12.19

About card know need podobrat a combination of buttons and levers,as I don't do it!Help please,and then got stuck.

K
Kesh 24.12.19

The levers you can actually not play any role, just put on the third, the one with the red light. You probably just forgot/forgot to run a water mill. It is located in a small room with conveyors. Go the wall - you will not miss...

t
tolyasha 24.12.19

go to the console in the lower right corner of the console there is a sample tree.do it on a dirty yellow. that's all ;-]

N
Nochnaja1 24.12.19

People, I have a glitch with the console doing all right, but nothing comes out... Who is not difficult, send the save game plizzz I beg you...

A
Angel_Trent 24.12.19

Yyyh... And I have saves after console and no. ((

N
Nochnaja1 24.12.19

Sorry, maybe someone there? So I want to play... I don't know what to do((((

A
Angel_Trent 24.12.19

Google, somewhere needs to be saves.

Here it is. It says that the feet of Oscar already made, but still it is not given.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vblzuz

N
Nochnaja1 24.12.19

Thank you ormaechea))))

A
Angel_Trent 24.12.19

Yes always please ))

F
FevRaL 24.12.19

and I was able to make Oscar's feet he says to me that this is the wrong legs.what to do?

A
Angel_Trent 24.12.19

To go out and do it again, choosing a different color of material and wood. When they need a leg, show a scene, like a paw on top takes some special tree, and cut legs.

M
Myall 24.12.19

Spoiler. Take the Golden tree!

n
nanchiki 24.12.19

Help.All are doing.And the mill was started,wood gold chose 3 and the lever turned on and the Scheme was put in.Click the right button and it went wrong that this device is not working.

C
Chii 24.12.19

nanchiki, and the container for the plant?

n
nanchiki 24.12.19

What container I there seems to have poked everywhere.Even Oscar again ran.

C
Chii 24.12.19

Now, did this:
Plant in the yard is a fountain, depart from him, five trails, including the one on which you came. Go to the top left path. There you will see a metal container. Pull the lever. Appear tap that transportorul the container to the plant. Go back to the fountain. Go to the front door to the shop. Now go left, past the iron staircase. Then start the truck (something like a small robot), which will deliver a metal container on the conveyor.

n
nanchiki 24.12.19

Thank you very much ,everything turned out

C
Chii 24.12.19

Excellent :)

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 24.12.19

hmmm terribly worn out in place with the console, it turns out I'm a metal container is not loaded to the factory