3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin Morgota 15.09.19 02:08 pm

Where such demands? (RAGE 2)

In this game, everything on high, not ultra. Well, no super duper pictures. It seems folaut 4 beautiful. As discussed earlier swing on the ruble, a blow to the penny.. and does not start from a heap of the people. I understand everyone starts to work on the principle, and so devour?
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
RPOCLABB 15.09.19

Warrior Morgoth wrote:
I understand everyone starts to work on the principle, and so devour?
Do not start,and has long started and it works to the fullest is not the first year,but this concerns not the entire gaming industry,but only the big players who everybody knows,and there are exceptions.

d
dilat 15.09.19

To iron new bought

g
gennaz 15.09.19

And what requirements will be games that will be released in the fall,I'm even afraid to imagine.

A
Ashley33 15.09.19

already necropost, but the game only went yesterday, so my two cents are starting to insert starting with our release (yesterday). Requirements - the game does not need anything at all. I have a supposedly very old FX4300, ddr3 12 gigs hard and map gtx1060 6. 900p on absolutely everything on ultra, just smoothing without TTA - that there was no soap - no restrictions 85 shots even in the desert (Underground in the Caspian sea on the middle SAG 45). And then had to use force to limit fps (limiter in the game does not plow). In short - the game requirements Duma 2015( or what he was there for years), the graphics by the way the same mediocre...

B
Beirut 15.09.19

was 2019, and PC boyars did not quite get that 10 years as only play console ports that are outsourced will clipart Indians, which NVIDIA and Intel pays for the curve of the port that would have bought new and some percent.
how is it not anything personal just business)))

X
X-Ray01 15.09.19

I'm surprised that the graphics in games has become just spread wildly and soap! Launching the game of the year 2012-15 nicer to look at them, a clear good picture of the system requirements grow, the picture is getting worse, where is the gaming industry!