3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Altair 24.12.19 10:48 am

Galactic Adventure + Windows 10 + Origin = Discontinued operation game (Spore)

Hey, long time since I wrote.

So, I have a problem which nobody I have helped, I have searched everywhere but only answers how to start Steam. About the Origin of anything.

What is the actual trouble.
Whenever you try to start Spore GA (Spore a normal run but does not go to the Spore server ID) I, I tried to change the compatibility, and recovery, all the dust. And the language was tried in the launcher settings to change, but it is only for Steam helps.

Tell me what else to try except re-buy the game, but on Steam. Just do not want 9 acres to waste, just because in another game client not working.

My PC:
-Windows 10 (Arenavirus)
-The GTX 1060 6gb
-Processor AMD
-8 GB of RAM
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 24.12.19

Lord Altair
Just checked at yourself through the Origin normal start and a clean Spore and Spore GA.
The sequence of my actions:
1. installed/updated the Origin
2. Installed Spore&Spore Creatures Pack
3. Launched via Origin - start, zaloginetsya does not(but it seems odd that just have already disabled online library in the game)
4. Installed Spore GA - when you install the Russian language
5. Launched via Origin - start work(but runs in English through the startup parameter -locale:EN-us you can change the language), zaloginetsya does not(it does not matter in principle)

My PC:
-Windows 10 (Rotovirus - without cutting everything) (clean inside Assembly generally 17063 x64 Pro Eng)
-The GTX 760 2gb
-Processor AMD
-8 GB of RAM

L
Lord Altair 24.12.19

And, nope, the Online library is included.
That's sporepedia someone yesterday added: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501055971603%3Aview-top_rated_new

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 24.12.19

Lord Altair
read the forum spore.com understood that have Origin/Steam/GOG problem with versions, in off topic it is written that there should be versions of files SporeApp.exe here such to work online:
Spore File version 1.3.0.22
Galactic Adventures File version 3.3.0.22
I have in Origin the emphasis is swinging only basic 1,3,0,22 and Galactic Adventures 3,1,0,22 which makes zaloginetsya

L
Lord Altair 24.12.19

GA I have the exact same version.
Normal SPORE from the Disk.

L
Lord Altair 24.12.19

With Spore.com managed to learn. It is necessary to activate the regular Spore key drive, then you can get a free copy of the game from Orign, but the key is already activated on the Spore server, and re-activate it is impossible. I have already written to EA about it. But until you can find a way to remove the key from Origin.

S
Spice-X 24.12.19

I have a license of steam, activated in origin, downloaded the origin and still comes in the network

L
Lord Altair 24.12.19

Recovered this in EA Help, but I can't guarantee I'll answer.
My problem was nothing to do did not become, if the Evil Corporation and won't give me a free copy of the game as they promised, I will beg the Key from someone else, or writing a petition.

N
NtBeast 24.12.19

Same!