3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill7x7 15.09.19 02:08 pm

Not work save (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Please Help. Download pirates with tablet CPY, the game is not saved(or rather saved, save files there, but every time you start the game they do not load and starts all over again). Looked all over the Internet, nothing on this topic.

11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill7x7 15.09.19

JetbalanceTLT
Is that a pirate? have all the other normal

S
Slipnot6 15.09.19

Kirill7x7
Yes, everything is simple, click on the folder CPY_SAVES, right-click, then from the context menu choose properties. In the opened window properties a bit lower you will see the option Other - click on it. In the opened window additional attributes put a mark on options to allow to index the contents of files in addition to file properties" and apply the changes.

K
Kirill7x7 15.09.19

Slipnot6
So, thanks for the tip, this check was already, but the problem apparently were in another. There is next another tick standing to Compress the place to..., I removed it, and worked. In General, thank you)

J
Jager010 15.09.19

Kirill7x7
Yes, I have the same problem with the save was, and remove the tick from Compress... helped

P
PHANTOM1063PHANTOM 15.09.19

the boys well for the solution to hats off

B
Biocity 29.01.21

none of this helped

S
Subaru MotorSports 29.01.21

Biocity Allow
indexing the content for the My Documents folder

Check that there are no Russian letters in the path to the game and to the My Documents folder, computer username in English.
Run the game as administrator.
Disable your antivirus.

B
Biocity 29.01.21

Subaru MotorSports
all checkboxes are unchecked and checked. there are no antiviruses at all and the standard is blocked. everything is in english. and from the admin launch.

K
Kowboy232 29.01.21

Slipnot6
Thank you very much)) It helped)

S
Sagynysh 29.01.21

Two guys I also have a problem the game is not saved. I looked at everything there, the necessary checkmarks are worth what the problem is, I don't know who will help for the earlier ATP

n
nomad_king4 05.05.22

I have a problem that the version of the save does not match the version of the game, but for some reason I have saved in the folder from CODEX and not from STP