3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serkir 24.12.19 11:04 am

Who is the father of CRIS? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Please explain, in the game it says that the father of CRIS is Imgur, but there's also the tab characters, you can read her father's Parents who died in a shipwreck. Imgur and Parents of one and the same person?
31 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brikks 24.12.19

serkir
Read a book... All questions will disappear by themselves.

S
SOFT13 24.12.19

Yes

F
FizzyBubblech 24.12.19

serkir
Judging by the game that Imgur.

A
Anton Neklyudov 24.12.19

My children read books and learn everything

A
Alxmo 24.12.19

FizzyBubblech
no, that's impossible. All described in the books, specifically the first and the last, except season of storms.

P
Purgesha 24.12.19

Emhyr was in the guise Yoga (and it's all by myself of Spanyol). He saved the Husband of the Queen of the Kalanta and demanded the hand of her daughter, Pavetta, they had a daughter....and then when their ship was caught in a wreck caused by teleportaion (as I remember), Pavetta died, and Emhyr returned to Nilfgaard like. In short, are such that nobody knew what he Emhyr, Witcher then he about***ate)

s
serkir 24.12.19

Purgesha
Thank you, now I understood, I just recently read the first book of the series Last wish.

T
Tiger Goose 24.12.19

Yes, it is one and the same person. Yozh is the nickname given due to the imposed curse (which, by the way, at the time, took Geralt). His real name is Dani. When CRIS was still a baby, Dani faked his own death in a shipwreck. Then died and Pavetta - the mother of CRIS. Subsequently, Emhyr assured Geralt that it was an accident and he did not want the death of Pavetta, despite the fact that I never loved her. Nobody never recognized Empire Tribute. And Geralt immediately recognized.

S
Sergei Romanov 24.12.19

The plate is all twisted, straight Santa Barbara

S
Sakvo 24.12.19

Purgesha
So discourage the desire to read in people))

M
MachineH 24.12.19

Sakvo
Let read to know the motives of what is happening. They are no less interesting than the history of fatherhood Amhara)

M
Mercurionio 24.12.19

Imgur. To imperatorstva he had another name. Yes, even banal Abalak'x EB it says at the end.

s
slipknot326 24.12.19

Purgesha
Tiger Goose
So the curse was real or is it part of the plan?

N
NorthernSky 24.12.19

Read books. Find out what it stirred up Ian the blood of the lioness from the Zither.

s
seffko 24.12.19

her father is a man, and the mother elf 0_0 uncle Vesemir

P
Purgesha 24.12.19

slipknot326
the curse was real, it was made to order Ampyra his own MAG. Save the husband of the Kalanta - also part of the plan and a marriage to Pavetta and the birth of a CRIS.

s
slipknot326 24.12.19

Purgesha
Why? What is the result? It is because of this he became Emperor?

P
Purgesha 24.12.19

slipknot326
well, don't torture me, I don't remember. Remember that it was all clearly planned Amhara...maybe he wanted the older blood was in his daughter and this was to affect his political condition. It's no wonder the book is still Imgur announced the search CRIS then allegedly found her(actually it was a fake). In General, for political reasons, he wanted to make her Empress, which by the way is in one of the endings he does...uuups spoiler..

s
slipknot326 24.12.19

Purgesha
Thank you. I will read.However until read much forget. Tomorrow will begin the Blood elves.

P
Purgesha 24.12.19

slipknot326
come on, the word from her all 3 books are coming without separate stories like in the first two)