3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mag Otshelnik 24.12.19 11:05 am

Is anybody else playing (Blitzkrieg)

Recently reinstalled, and I am going again with a huge
pleasure.Is there anyone else?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mos Kos 24.12.19

um.... why pereustanovit?
nostalgia is when you remember the good days spent with this game, for example, and never attempt to repeat what has been before... only feelings about the game will spoil...
I recently reinstalled half-life and gran turismo 3(via emulator).....
and how was the game that made my childhood, not so good... even the coolest atmosphere and gameplay does not save them(

M
Mag Otshelnik 24.12.19

Mos KOs
Even Vice City and No One Lives Forever.
The atmosphere and the gameplay is about forgotten modern.
We still have GTA3 pereproyti....

s
schta 24.12.19

If you play only with mod gzm

M
Mag Otshelnik 24.12.19

schta
There are so many bugs....

V
Vitaliy Tovstenko 24.12.19

Long ago the club went out there and played the game all class

D
Delphis 24.12.19

Cheburator Founder
No One Lives Forever - topic, another game was absolutely the same, but about the man. Very good

s
schta 24.12.19

Cheburator Founder
quite playable.

H
HENRY1996 24.12.19

I pass now, including all the Addons. Good game, atmospheric. Sorry, Nival is no longer interested in such games.
The only iTouch in one mission addon Devils In Khaki - you need to restore the front, but either a bug, or I did not catch.

l
ludovick 24.12.19

Do not agree about the spoil the impression - Yes, these sprites look antique, Yes, isometric without turning the camera, Yes, the geometry is miserable and fencing on the guns... but B. as it was a warm m and lamp, and left as at the time of release. I would say, on the contrary, it is now more difficult to assess from scratch than the memories 16 years later after the release.