3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[KRASAVCHICK] 24.12.19 11:05 am

Arabian horse in lake Isabella (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello)
Guys in General tired about one topic:
Found Hyde in the network, that at lake Isabella in Ambari you can find and tame a white Arabian horse.
In General, this situation, I went to this lake (the location where the snow, there is still the usual legendary bison) and killed a Buffalo. I saw that same horse saddled. The game is not preserved and all is lost. The next time I arrived at the lake the horses were already gone, spent 2 day's play and a waste of time)
In General, who might also looking for your help to find it) Looks like the first time I was lucky)
36 Comments
Sort by:
b
blin88 24.12.19

Throw a link to the guide

a
ander1k 24.12.19

blin88
I found it.. around the lake katrutsa necessary, but to go in warm clothes, as cold there.
The white horse, watch carefully as the snow

Y
Yura Malikov 24.12.19

[Krasavchick's]
save there and let it log in the game, it spawned next to you

[
[KRASAVCHICK] 24.12.19

Special meaning to throw a link is not present, it is written in the same sentence, type of horse there is something there)

Also found at the end of it) I don't know why she did not come across during searches, but found the second time) thank you)

[
[KRASAVCHICK] 24.12.19

In Ambarino in lake Isabella you can see the rare white arabca. This is definitely the best of the rare breeds.
If you go back to the dusty hills of Rio Bravo, down the Rio del Lobo Rock, you can find rare Mustang.
Third rare horse breed American Paint white (with large white spots, any color), not found in any particular place, you may accidentally stumble upon it anywhere.

From that article another option of finding rare horses, if anyone is interested)

g
geimer7777 24.12.19

Went to complete the quest side, and came across a Buffalo legend. Let him look for, find and of the Springfield in him 3 bullets, he falls in the lake the bird fell, it is impossible to skin, almost vsbesili)))
Was sokhranenko close to where the Buffalo come again says look, well I went on tips, the second tip with poop appeared. Well I went to the place where he was and saw Arabca, the game gave me one more chance))) I came up to him straight in a tight, yet got LAZO, and spun, just aim and throw it on the horse, well the horse who gave me one on the cabbage soup until I got up and called his horse the bastard dumped somewhere))) Bison I certainly killed and took the skin, with Arabam will go later))

O
Orakul Delfiyskiy 24.12.19

Arabic fast? Or just the colors beautiful?

g
geimer7777 24.12.19

Fast and speed and acceleration.

N
NikBell_97 24.12.19

geimer7777
My moose was just what he fell into the water. I threw his corpse lasso and pulled

g
geimer7777 24.12.19

NikBell_97
Tried to throw a lasso at a Buffalo not a damn thing happened, beat.

[
[KRASAVCHICK] 24.12.19

geimer7777
Gone exactly in the same situation, had to replay

O
Overlord222 24.12.19

To the left of the lake was found to Chapter 3

d
darios13 24.12.19

Stumbled, tamed.

Spoiler

O
OptikRUS 24.12.19

The hours ran and not found

T
T2 FLAIR 24.12.19

So I drank a*BHA with this horse.... Looked about 5 guides and decided to tame it , came to the lake , and the horses there , spent about 3 hours and all the empty , thought bug. But perseverance prevails , have got to look at the guides and after some time stumbled upon a very important point (only one guide was! ) , about which no one spoke , namely ,the need to complete the quest BEAR HUNTING ..... Estestvena I did not perform. After the horse has been spawned by the lake 1 time and tamed for easy.

B
Blood Suslik 15.07.20

Here, too, is Arabic, but brown.

m
macsim702 15.07.20

People. The horse appeared 1 times , but failed to tame and she rode away. Three days spent on the lake does not appear. How to make it re-appear ?

V
Vyxyxol 15.07.20

macsim702
In vain spent the night, had to dump somewhere, or a couple of missions to perform, she respawn.

Z
Zovutvanja 15.07.20

There is such a question. I skated the entire game on this horse. The flourish is over, now playing for John. Is it possible to re-find this horse? Or is he disposable?

L
LancNoDance 15.07.20

Zovutvanja
I personally killed this horse 2 times, falling off a cliff. To spawn in the same place.