3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wandick.99 24.12.19 11:09 am

Banyat whether steam over the vpn

Guys tell me whether the ban on steam for using a vpn to change currency ? I want to change the currency for rubles to buy the game and back to back
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
The1fEst 24.12.19

By the way. I tried to do so, but I just don't gave to buy the game. Solved the problem with the change of currency because the purchase gave the ACC to a friend from Russia (I live in Kazakhstan), something like that

w
wandick.99 24.12.19

The1fEst
By the way, good idea , thanks he did not think about

w
wandick.99 24.12.19

The1fEst
And the game will work for me ? I live in Kazakhstan and if the game is bought in Russia , not whether it is supposedly only available in the region . And not ban it at all for it ?

T
The1fEst 24.12.19

No, not banned. The game will run only in the permitted regions, and if such a restriction is, the regions listed on the game page in steam.

n
nominar 24.12.19

I have written off the money from the card , and the game is not given , a week denyuzhku back.

A
Ashley33 24.12.19

Necropost - what if the game is in all regions, but to buy it I want through the vpn from the alleged Russia - that would be cheaper. And in fact I will play from CIS? I can actually give the data from the Akka friend for example in GMT, that will buy the game, and I am again under a will come from Belarus - it's legal? And vpn the same steps will simulate or not..?