3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gothic500 24.12.19 11:10 am

Impressions of the game (Evolve)

So like not out yet?
65 Comments
Sort by:
C
Com_Bat 24.12.19

What are your impressions ,Yes, no.Downloaded.great Repack,9 GB,began as a watch.I ran for the monster and for the team.Well, let's say,Unreal tournament 2007,was more fun.The graph is good,game is optimized, But get bored quickly,I like to age categories 0t...up to 10 years

S
SkyraX 24.12.19

optimization rules small friezes is a privilege many new games count?I have not seen here,exactly as gameplay,truly delete. Galima corn with its excellent graphics ate 2 GB of RAM,then I launched MSI and I understand that the game takes 7100мб RAM.

A
Alamut95 24.12.19

k
kino8888 24.12.19

Dracheva don't understand this game... agree that this laft fo Ded just in a different wrapper.

G
Gothic500 24.12.19

Alamut 95-30
The reviews on this site are mostly from not buying the game and perturbed paid content and therefore underestimates.

m
maks dallas 24.12.19

Gothic500 If you can't tell shit from a worthy product that these are your problems, in turn, I would say: pros puts those who bought theirs because suffer the CDA.

G
Gothic500 24.12.19

maks dallas
Well as tell me what for you decent products, I'm here for example I tried to play
Dying Light Yes the game may not be bad and will find fans but I totally liked it and I didn't go to the forum to smear her, I just erased it and forgot.

s
shadow48 24.12.19

Played and realized that this is one of the most boring games. Even playing with friends does not save the situation.

D
DragonCommander56 24.12.19

Impressions of the PC version of Evolve (pirate, but mixed with the beta).

The plot\a single Player: Nope, single player consists of the usual multiplayer-only matches with bots, well at least pumped can without the game, though there is something like the story in the game mode Evacuation, there is the type of people evacuated from the planet after 5 days and during these 5 days you need to perform different tasks either for Hunters or Monster and so on until the 5th day which would be the last and most decisive of all the tasks that normal matches just with different modes and bonuses if you won the match (for example if you won the first match, the second can give more food for the Monster, or any interference with Hunters, under the type of falling satellites on their heads or eel-eating in water), bots strong enough and it mimics the habits of the people (can't see you through walls and basically follow the footprints or any marks under the type of soaring birds), though they are not many most people (refers to stock characters) and kill them difficult, and of course bored with 5-7 match for one monotony.

Graphics: the Game is made on CryEngine 3 and that's it, Maximum Grafon!.

Optimization: the System I have average or even weak:
CPU - AMD FX 6300 6 Core 3.5 GHz
Graphics card - AMD R7 265X Dual-X 2 GB.
Memory - 6 GB Kingston
The game is 45-80 FPS consistently on max settings without antialiasing, though for some reason sometimes when turning in different directions the game is twitch, I don't know why, maybe a weak processor or graphics card.

Gameplay: Well here mostly depends on the game for anyone to play. You can play either the Monster or the Hunters, the Monster can choose from 3 species of Goliath (who is portrayed wherever possible) the Kraken, and Wraith, all different from each other in appearance and abilities, abilities the way each monster 4-d and all you can pump. Hunters 4-ro, one per class, each class 3 hunters and each has its own weapons and abilities, except the last, it is all 3 the same, although I think the coolest is the first. The Monster gameplay usually consists of running from Hunters and devouring on the way animals and evolution to a level 3 after which the Monster becomes huge and steep, the diet consists of small animals and huge, eating gives some bonuses (for example increases movement speed), the food can fight back, and some not so frail, so better not to attack a major until at least the 2nd level not evolyutsioniruet.

For Hunters, all the way around, dull gameplay consists of running around behind the monster which can sometimes take a long time and as a result of his murder and of course the prevention of the evolution of the Monster to the 3rd level for Hunters it is best to play with a team in multiplayer because there is a teamwork for all of the classes are interrelated and each without the other is unlikely to survive, so the team rallied and the higher chances of winning. Despite the fact that I wrote a lot, the game itself is monotonous and sometimes boring, and dilute it to offer multiple modes, Hunting, defense, Rescue, Nest and Evacuation, many of the tasks from the Monster and Hunters are different, but not much and they get bored quickly, even despite the fact that a variety of cards so large and for me the most worthy of attention can only think of the Evacuation, in this mode, all the others gathered in one alternate and there are some makings of the plot, and so the rest as I wrote above bored quickly especially the Hunting mode where all the gameplay is running from the Hunters or Vice versa running after the Monster card for Monster may seem small, but for Hunters as big as a result, the boring, the incredible, and it's not even offline, the game even in multiplayer gets boring quickly (judging from the beta), although beta maybe something has changed, I don't know, but hardly much.

Grand total:
Raspiarili the game much (why it waited more than saw), but by itself is boring, played the first beta with friends and the game quickly got bored, the second does not even begin to play the release version in fact differs only a complete set of modes and single player which as I wrote above a simple multiplayer only with bots, balance like I sometimes inclined strongly to the Hunters and the Monster seems to me not a huge beast the size of a five story building, and somehow the cock is small because all the gameplay is to escape from the Hunters and kill me slowly attacking as partisan, until finally all of them not to kill Hunters too boring, because chasing a Monster across the map on skachivaem quickly.
And I would like a better developed single Player, there is such a sandbox which is popular now and running a monster on a huge map, where the eating of animals, the development of a more in-depth, completing tasks, in General, something in the spirit of sandbox games only for the monster, and I think this would be very popular, not often we have a game like go where to give the opportunity to manage real cool and pathetic monster, and unfortunately left some sort of empty running from people or a monster which, alas, quickly bored, and again it's not even the fact that offline play but just the game is boring because of the gameplay, the price of the game more than overpriced, I understand there are 600-800 rubles, but 1500 rubles! That's not rushing and it is definitely not worth the money, I can say there is GTA V worth the money, but this game is not worth 1500 rubles.

Summative evaluation 6\10 - how to povalyatsya will go, but will delay for a maximum of two or three days (according to simplier), and then get bored of the benefits, very cool and inspirational Goliath, well, interesting pieces for the Monster Hunters to play is not interesting at all.

G
Garris1992 24.12.19

Play torrent edition before buying it, I realized that buying a game does not make sense, as all the buns are available in single player mode. buying the game gives the bonus to only buy skins and play online( which is meaningless, with a pretty smart AI(Bots). If you have 4 other like-minded, ready to play, then why not buy and do not advise.

d
dgek4815162342 24.12.19

Dimas sis
I

V
Voladores 24.12.19

By the way a very strange name for this game, as it reflects its essence? I remember there was an old game called Evolva Risk of infection, but there is the trick of the game was to mutate a creature who you play based on the DNA of killed enemies. But then what is all the past anyway, and besides PR in a vacuum.

S
Skywinder 24.12.19

Another well-advertised wretchedness, campaign...

M
McLaren MP4-4 24.12.19

Sculpted-sculpted something developers,but something is not dolayli...
The game is no can hold users for a long time.
Game for a month,or even less... a bit run,and go back to L4D

U
UnrealOLEZHEK 24.12.19

McLaren MP4-4
for a month?!?!?! I would say once a month you can go for a couple of hours! no more!

k
k0les0 24.12.19

liked the game=)
come from work in the evening and 40 minutes, the urine in its single-game hunters.

R
Roma Kozar 24.12.19

bad balancing levels of heroes so I have 8 level in the remaining 3 players have been up to 10, we planted the Kraken, level 30

M
McLaren MP4-4 24.12.19

LegeS13,I agree with the month... I got excited ^_^

p
pokemonstyle 24.12.19

Here are the videos decided to mount

p
propeller-faust 24.12.19

Well, I'll add another negative review to the Treasury of this miracle gaming industry, to take the game didn't want originally and yesterday had a chance to play at a friend's, however, the PS4 version, but not the essence. The game in the beginning fascinated, but in less than an hour all these pursuits I wanted to turn it off. It becomes boring, monotonous and does not help the situation you can even play the monster. Medic is a key figure for the monster, attack, cutting and watching that is not raised. The rest will die like cockroaches without a medic. That's all tactics. For hunters to play in General, boredom is terrible. Max game for a couple of evenings with a duration of not more than one and a half hours. Its price is $ 10. Bored very quickly. 6 out of 10, with very big stretch. The game flies in the trash can with the inscription: the Regular trash with microtransactions. Burn.