3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mopar SRT 8 24.12.19 11:15 am

The issue with R9 290.

My friend has this problem:
Crashes every 10-15 minutes of heavy gaming, tried everything, and the wind changed and the driver put different, but the result is 0.
Config:
Percent. i5-3570k
RAM 6 GB
The amd r9 290
The power supply 650.
What to do?
36 Comments
Sort by:
D
DartMaul 24.12.19

What do you mean crashes?
Krašit game krašit driver hangs the system or what? Need a detailed description of the symptom.

L
LordSergOd 24.12.19

just crashes without error, especially in metro ll

D
DartMaul 24.12.19

See logs in event the weaver.

m
mister611 24.12.19

Mopar SRT 8
And the computer sometimes doesn't turn off at all in games? I think PSU 650 watts may be the weak link for such a card, it may not be enough power in the heavy games.

The minimum system power, W - 750 - is from a review http://www.easycom.com.ua/video/asus_r9290-dc2oc-4gd5/?lang=ru

L
LordSergOd 24.12.19

mister611
I thought so too, but I did a simple test, started the game and paused it, and after some time just thrown

m
mister611 24.12.19

Start of the monitoring program, for example procexp , RealTemp and MSIAfterburner . Play before departure, and then look at graphs of load and temperature of your hardware (CPU, GPU, RAM). Something has to show, once Windows fresh and drivers are normally installed.

L
LordSergOd 24.12.19

mister611
I did so, everything was in order, I even using gpu-z I watched a graph which shows the food, and everything is fine,ie before you throw any jumps there, even schedule
Pink elephant
chieftec ctg-650c

D
DozoRRR 24.12.19

sergei3dcom
The unit is not overheating? Only in one game or any?

R
Rad1k 24.12.19

sergei3dcom
Long card use?

X
X_ray_83 24.12.19

What driver ? Version ?

V
Voldemarcik 24.12.19

... look for a leak in the power supply.

X
X_ray_83 24.12.19

No it's not the power, the computer would reboot in the games ! Or if the overheating was cut down and could no long turn on.
Driver flies, try a prog http://support.amd.com/ru-ru/download/catalyst-uninstall-utility removed the wood, put the first ones that came with the disk, then test.

M
Mihail Shatalov 24.12.19

maybe you have a pirated game)))

d
drift150 24.12.19

have already started to do bad work with the new wood fly on desktop is not only itesky but GeForce limit load of chipsets in overclocking a consequence of overheating and the flight can be accelerated, and of program it's no secret that doing short dances with a tambourine one driver put helped put another wash, and so on. you should start with what's in the box bought. helps but some can not earn properly. usually occurs with top-end cards

d
drift150 24.12.19

another point you have 6 gig of memory it is better to put 8гиг in two trims ie 4гига on the shoulder instead of three and so on. memory must be of the same manufacturer one time issue

L
LordSergOd 24.12.19

X_ray_83
it is necessary to try
Rad1k
2 weeks before this same standing, the same result was changed due to marriage
drift150
I have 2 laths on 4 and 2 GB, and I tried to remove 1 bar to 2 GB, the game did not take off 1.5 hours after departed, and then again every 10-15 minutes flying

L
LordSergOd 24.12.19

and I forgot to write that windows 8.1 x64

X
X_ray_83 24.12.19

sergei3dcom
There are many solutions to difficult: put the Windows 7 test on her, chances Shalit RAM leaving 2GB Opera and dough, it should be enough to either change the slots 2 and 4 seats, or take the left bar from a friend or shop, and all the test.There is already a process of elimination will be the obvious problem.

L
LordSergOd 24.12.19

X_ray_83
by the way, I switched to win 8.1 from win 7 crash, and sometimes the RAM is also changed, does not help, but I noticed one peculiarity, crashes only happen in those games, which are sharpened by nvidia(AC4, metro ll), but in all the other games it's okay, can I have one to be an exception, because others on the same video card, no such problems

m
mister611 24.12.19

Driver and operating system have nothing to do with. I have tried the latest AMD_Catalyst_14.3_Beta_V1.0 (so that mantle to check), now stand the latest certified 13-12, operating system 8.1х64 - no disasters and crashes didn't happen neither on AMD-shnyh games, neither Nvidia - ray. When reinstalling wood always use the program Driver Sweeper to fully clean away the old. Game really all the license except for one.