3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzhamal96 24.12.19 11:16 am

What you need to do to run the game? (Forza Horizon 4)

Which build Windows what specific Repack what dances with a tambourine are required to this resin everything the game Forza start and RUN like all the other games.
After all, is that possible?
8 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel260 24.12.19

Dzhamal96
That have everything ran and worked perfectly, it is not necessary any dances with a tambourine.
You just need Вин10х64 1903 that fits the recommended system requirements computer and licensed games. Then about dances with a tambourine will forget once and for all.

If you don't want to pay for the game, no other software, and computer update desire not - dance, baby - dance!

D
Dzhamal96 24.12.19

insel260
well honey write your numbers talk :)

v
vigo24 24.12.19

Dzhamal96
And what is wrong? You answered on the merits. Buy and do not worry.

d
darkster 24.12.19

It's Forza, so everything is perfect do not get any dances with a tambourine there on litsuhe, and with powerful hardware... Except on the console, meaning the Xbox One...

i
insel260 24.12.19

darkster
License, ultimate edition. The game on the PC and on the box. The only problem is the PC does not save graphics settings. It is possible to expose only those settings that do not require a restart of the game. But the benefit is can put the game on ultra without a reboot, so that suits me. More, no problems with the game and there was not.

d
darkster 24.12.19

insel260
Settings is no problem, all saves, all settings, powerful hardware, game-ultimate and Windows litsuhi, the game is as you say on the ultra... There are still litsuhi Motorsport Horizon 3 and 7, so both Horizon without dancing with a tambourine periodically emerge, and such a garbage heap of the people... Treated by disconnection of the Conductor....

i
insel260 24.12.19

darkster
Well, personally I, does not save settings (tech support said that I have a problem with Cyrillic in the install path of the game - but the Cyrillic one thing I'm not, so the problem is still not resolved). But the departure never happened. More precisely - never flew neither part 3, nor 4.

Y
Yury33 24.12.19

Turn on the developer mode in Windows, disable the built-in antivirus.Do all the instructions where shaking repak there all chewed.
Personally I have not had any problems with install and run,but if hands not from that place grow then buy a license there will be easier)