3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bogdan Rudyy 25.12.19 11:13 am

Deletion of the second basic weapons - possible-is it? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

The second character to the level of the 15th played with only one key and with a gun, and then in one of the battles, without noticing it, you chose a weapon in the second slot. In General, from an aesthetic point of view I don't like that mennya always something on the back hanging, and technical - the frantic pace of the game and lack of quality guns just zastavljaet me to use only one and update it from time to time. The question is: are there any honest or not methods by which you can delete the second primary weapon?
12 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 25.12.19

So do not work, the option remove no, transfer or disassemble worn item is not. Why not just use two weapons of different types? Machine + sniper for example

R
Raggared 25.12.19

I personally use with great success and pleasure sniper + machine gun(and gun of course). I really like this pair did not come immediately, but now she is comfortable. And to be honest, I do not understand how not to like that something extra hanging, especially when you consider that this is the excess your extra firepower with their ammunition. Of course, if you take two machines, or two snipers and so on, and in this sense it is not: the ammo you have two times will become longer, and they can quickly run out, but if you find a good balance under your game, then trust me, you will be even more convenient.

B
Bogdan Rudyy 25.12.19

I don't know how and what to combine and how to use it. I wanted to get information on another issue that interests me. Thank you all.

B
Black.Card 25.12.19

Bohdan Rudy
To use one weapon instead of two - it's like one egg instead of 2 on the penis.... With it without irony and ridicule.
Think about it.

PS he doesn't like that on the back of something hanging...Well, if there a Dildo hanging from Saint Raws 4, but the Mlyn....

I
Inquisitor 25.12.19

Black.Card
Black.Card wrote:
To use one weapon instead of two - it's like one egg instead of 2 on the penis.
And you use 1 egg, and the second spare, like bee for symmetry.. anatomy to learn, and for the future, not to look ridiculous we first study the essence of the issue... And without the irony and ridicule. Think about it.
PS He has a right not to like that on the back that it hangs, that's his business and he didn't ask for your opinion on the matter, and asked a specific question on a specific topic.

B
Black.Card 25.12.19

Inquisitоr
Tyaf-tyaf, nerd) For symmetry? Or finish my studies at school, then blather here five cents to paste in your next life going to be when you grow up.

v
valentinevalejo 25.12.19

No you can not remove in any way. It is funny of course that the barrel is glued to the backpack))) but how? If it was animated (was shaking while running) that would be tested, and true ))) trash clean))) if It's aesthetics.

M
MStanislaV 25.12.19

guns? however, they are needed? I just have to stars out hanging and shooting the barrels...

d
dobryy vanya 25.12.19

MStanislaV
Well,I've got a 93 the quick draw,the damage he is 32K basic,you can sometimes cartridges to save

I
Inquisitor 25.12.19

Black.Card
Black.Card wrote:
Tyaf-tyaf, nerd) For symmetry? Or finish my studies at school, then blather here five cents to paste in your next life going to be when you grow up
And it says adequate man that won't tolerate inadequate shkolota....

d
dobryy vanya 25.12.19

Bohdan Rudy
Completing missions and receiving the award(and that's where the gun is),any different from yours,would have taken the empty slot automatically. Bish,if you use,for example,an assault rifle,it would be in the second slot would get a shotgun,machine gun,SMG or sniper. And still would be behind something jerk.

Z
Zibenkek 25.12.19

Bohdan Rudy
If the second weapon to take the gun, like the uzi, even the eye is not evident.