3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Steve Taller 25.12.19 11:14 am

BSOD on pirates (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

tell me who plays pirates with a tablet from the Code you have blue screens have been in the game? I have a couple of months ago this game popped up once the blue screen, although came pretty far and was not such then, too, and played like not repeated. Played yesterday for about two hours, once caught a blue screen during the boot process level with fast movements, the second time in the game on a level place. Then for an hour played and had no problems, I don't know what it is. Posture yesterday played AK the Odyssey is also about an hour (from pirates of CPT) with no issues. AK Odysseus optimized better and fuller percent of the resources he uses, but the map requires even more powerful than the origins. I will continue to watch, but one thread is still on the pirates catches randomly blue screens of death? In other games this is not, so while acceleration is not spisu
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
Linch2000 25.12.19

BSOD you are not on the pirates and on your PC. Possible BSOD RAM related, usually.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 25.12.19

Steve Taller
Repack from Khattab. Blue screens have never been in these games. Was only in GTA 5 not so long ago and once. There repak was fitgirl.
Maybe that these two games are extremely sensitive to overclocking of memory or CPU do you have?

S
Steve Taller 25.12.19

Odysseus goes well, battle 5 too
the NSF payback too, will observe someone repak don't remember

S
Steve Taller 25.12.19

In the log nothing appears, fire wood last, if you remove the experience I'm not able to use Shadowplay

K
KillKammbest 25.12.19

Steve Taller
And error code on the blue screen is there? here type in Google and see what the culprit is.

S
Steve Taller 25.12.19

KillKammbest
Nope, just a blue screen that performed an invalid operation and will restart

K
KillKammbest 25.12.19

Steve Taller
Wrote above about the RAM, and especially its Origin AC loads, so try to reduce the frequency and check.

S
Steve Taller 25.12.19

KillKammbest
today an hour and a half played had no problems, but the game like he uses much the response of the user or am I mistaken?

K
KillKammbest 25.12.19

Steve Taller
the game only with them up and running, I percent so far, only the origin is switched to the frequency which for AVX

S
Steve Taller 25.12.19

KillKammbest wrote:
the game only with them up and running, I percent so far, only the origin is switched to the frequency which for AVX
I mean? you have to subtract the acceleration?

K
KillKammbest 25.12.19

Steve Taller
Steve Taller wrote:
I mean? you have to subtract the acceleration?
Niznayu as for other percent but I can ask AVX for its frequency. Was just reading about overclocking and there recommended lowering the multiplier for when you are working with AVX.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 25.12.19

KillKammbest
Was just reading about overclocking and there recommended lowering the multiplier for when you are working with AVX.
This, if we talk about the Assassin, then Yes. For example, to reduce by a hundred.