3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TIMetal 15.09.19 02:09 pm

Wondering whether to play solo? (Remnant: From the Ashes)

Tell me, is it interesting to play solo? Or is this game only for coop?
3 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 15.09.19

TIMetal
Went through the entire game solo and going through to the second round, because in one passage it is impossible to see all content, because of the random generation of some locations. Very interesting. The op probably just fun. And so it is possible to play alone and get the full experience from the game.

Y
Yarven1033 15.07.20

I'm solo and I do NOT advise to play alone (if You're like I don't like souls-like game where you have to die a hundred times on the bosses), so many dead nerve cells I haven't lost (I have after the first boss, Ripper, which I came across in the first half hour (!) games, hands shaking from the accumulated anger ... I wanted to break the mouse, the table and anything else - more than a hundred deaths that crap ... I so much Kel Kestion not die) - half the bosses are simply not suited for the passage of solo (to pass need to be an experienced player with a fairly straight arms). Such as the Ripper - it's fast, it has no idle phases, but regularly appear somewhere from behind the minion mines. It turns out that shoot at the boss once almost, it is seen that mechanics honed to one player agril boss, and the second looked around and shot the minions. And it's not a game - the second half of the bosses I took one or two attempts.
The game is generally interesting and, if you are willing to spend on some bosses at the hundred or so attempts, you can play solo.

s
saa0891 15.07.20

Yarven1033 wrote:
on some bosses the hundred or so attempts
That's how you have to be playing a game,even on hard to solo the game runs quite OK,but the game places hardcore (this is by the way one of the main advantages,although another very cool element is the fact that bosses in certain places change during the second pass,again killing a boss a certain way you can get different weapons and loot) ,but neither of which is prohibitively difficult,the main thing to choose correct tactics,weapons,loot and abilities.