3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WatchMyFail 25.12.19 11:15 am

Help to find the belt from Seth (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

guys, collected all kinds of clothes (almost), but lacks the Golden belt of set assassin. I can't find all of the tomb walked, with mercenaries and blacksmiths only the weapons and clothing of a mercenary falls. even other sets don't see the solid clothes of a mercenary. can who found, tell me where to find

6 Comments
Sort by:
z
zolthan 25.12.19

Yes anywhere. Play on, with somebody Yes will fall out. Like it drops from the chest in quest of a Blind King. Although I don't know, maybe there Sasovo

W
WatchMyFail 25.12.19

a very long time, passed all the quests and extras too. never fall

D
Dimson_62 25.12.19

WatchMyFail
If you're looking for purple armor assassins, she very often falls on the battles, if a Golden set, only with cultists, and the battle choose the side which gives two clothes, the more chance that falls, I personally have two sets of different colors fully assembled for battle.

W
WatchMyFail 25.12.19

Dimson_62
legendary set I have, but what is not is the gold coloring on the belt from this set. tried the battle is already 50 pieces. me they only provide weapons and always 1. even when I play for the attack

A
AlexKHAB 25.12.19

Maybe in the legendary chests? It is that the map shows that money bought.

W
WatchMyFail 25.12.19

AlexKHAB
it would be very sad if so. collect the set yourself, and one thing only for the money